Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Blackberry 10 sneak peek on BNN today

BNN(Business news network) showed a sneak peek of the new bb10 phone coming. Jeff did a really good job. The analysts were really positive about the device and have been talking about sporadically throughout the day.

I really hope Rim has patents for all this stuff bc I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of these features being jacked by android before jan 30.

A BlackBerry 10 sneak peek - BNN News
    Thanked by 14:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    Ben1232 (11-21-2012),  bigbadben10 (11-20-2012),  bluetroll (11-20-2012),  Bobcat665 (11-21-2012),  BoldAlways (11-22-2012),  ctuffy (11-23-2012),  cbvinh (11-20-2012),  Cesare21 (11-20-2012),  crazeee4u (11-22-2012),  Dr.Deebs (11-20-2012),  jenks5150 (11-21-2012),  Knightcrawler (11-20-2012),  Plazmic Flame (11-21-2012),  zyben (11-20-2012) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Blackberry 10 sneak peek on BNN today

Its happening!! -ron paul

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    kozmo68 likes this.
    Time Lord

Global Posts
    10,334 Global Posts

Blackberry 10 sneak peek on BNN today-my-body-ready.png

Yup.
    “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Smartwatch Fans]
    CrackBerry Abuser

#BB10Believe!
    Hater of all things APPLE.... Innovation, really? iphone = itouch with a phone, ipad = bigger itouch... give me a break!

Evaluation of awesomeness:7230, 8830 World Edition, 9800, 9860, and now a shiny new Z10 plus 2 x 32g Playbooks
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,315 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*******

pretty solid and fluid.. not one lag..
    if u noticed when he was typing "Looking" he slept it "Liok" from what i saw.. maybe he uses Looking in all his demos that the predictive text was able to recognize it and still suggest "Looking" ontop of the "i"...

pretty sweet
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    695 Global Posts

Great demo - no kinks or hiccups. Love that the journalist ended with "I've never seen that before! LOVE IT"
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

Good stuff. Interesting response to her questions about camera MPs and battery life!
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
    CrackBerry Genius

That was a very good demo. I use the time shift camera the same way too when I'm demo'ing it to my friends. LOL
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts

BNN interviews are always the best. Very objective, very straight forward and very well done.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN

Nice news but I. Still need 10 in hand before anything else can be rated.
    [B]Real BlackBerry Phones Have Real Keyboards
    Q10 the finest BlackBerry

Default Re: Blackberry 10 sneak peek on BNN today

I didn't see anything new in that video that wasn't already out there, but I still liked it. :banghead: lol
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.2947 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

Anyone notice how she refers to her "old" BlackBerry which is three years old, then pulls out a 9360 which is only about 11 months old?
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
    CrackBerry User

Every time I see BB10 in action it gets more and more orgasmic!!! I am dying to get a BB10 phone. I daydream about it everyday and every night when I go bed I dream of BB10. I noticed Jeff pointed out that they haven't officially announced the camera specs yet. Could we be getting something better than 8 MP?
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge_6 View Post
    pretty solid and fluid.. not one lag..
    if u noticed when he was typing "Looking" he slept it "Liok" from what i saw.. maybe he uses Looking in all his demos that the predictive text was able to recognize it and still suggest "Looking" ontop of the "i"...
    How many words can you think of that start out liok though, the autocorrect stuff probably didn't find anything and then the next step is to suggest stuff from nearby letters as it has probably learnt his tendencies as far as where he hits the keys, this is more about the way the keyboard learns than it is about it getting lucky due to repeat use of one specific word I think.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySunshine View Post
    Every time I see BB10 in action it gets more and more orgasmic!!! I am dying to get a BB10 phone. I daydream about it everyday and every night when I go bed I dream of BB10. I noticed Jeff pointed out that they haven't officially announced the camera specs yet. Could we be getting something better than 8 MP?
    I would bet that we get an 8mp camera in this device, there are not really any particular benefits from going beyond that and the strength of a camera relates more to the related software instead.
    Thanked by:
    SilkySunshine (11-20-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

omgosh I am sooooooooo excited for this to come out NOW!! I have never been excited for a phone before. The texting looks awesome and I am looking forward to the all the swiping! And the camera time shift!! weeeeeee
    [♥]-------------------------------------------------------[♥]
    JaylieG
    [♥]-------------------------------------------------------[♥]
    CrackBerry Genius

this IS NOT the new phone!!! he stated it's a DEV PHONE,,, good thing too, talk about looking like a brick... hub looks VERY COOL... intuitive keyboard = BADASS... photo timeshift = BADASS 2...

Quote Originally Posted by tinoman View Post
    BNN(Business news network) showed a sneak peek of the new bb10 phone coming. Jeff did a really good job. The analysts were really positive about the device and have been talking about sporadically throughout the day.

I really hope Rim has patents for all this stuff bc I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of these features being jacked by android before jan 30.

A BlackBerry 10 sneak peek - BNN News
    "THE GUY YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!"

I'M ON MY OWN IGNORE LIST===

"By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes."

9850+PlayBook=WIN!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,600 Global Posts

Lord this month is going by so slooow....Come on January 30th move your arse!!!
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SEAWARRIOR View Post
    this IS NOT the new phone!!! he stated it's a DEV PHONE,,, good thing too, talk about looking like a brick... hub looks VERY COOL... intuitive keyboard = BADASS... photo timeshift = BADASS 2...
    Yes, I just have a funny feeling that the L series we see on January 30th will look a little different than the Dev Alpha's. Perhaps that is one of their surprises..?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I still enjoy my 9900 for many different reasons, primarily the speed and accuracy that it lets me do things. It's been feeling a little stale now though after 14 or so months and I had begun to consider straying across platforms. The keyboard is ultimately what's kept me, but none of the other OS's out there catch my eye like this does. I am anything but a fanboy (why commit to a piece of technology when something better may be available elsewhere for the sake of brand loyalty), but nothing out there looks to be as productive and fresh as this.

Whilst I was going to wait for the physical keyboard iteration, I'm wondering now if this virtual keyboard would be what converts me to an all touch device again. I rarely use the camera on my phone for anything important, but the time shift feature looks excellent.

I'm genuinely looking forward to this the more I see. It appears this is an important moment for RIM and I do hope it is marketed well so that we can see yet more innovation from them, because let's face it, there has been little in the way of true innovation with smartphones since the original iPhone... Until this. It really looks fresh!
    CrackBerry Genius

These BB10 full touch videos keep reeling me in.

Thanks for sharing OP.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,537 Global Posts

I felt like the girl at the end of the video, smiling ear to ear!!! READY FOR BB10!!!

Also.... after watching that video, I'm now conflicted between the L-Series and the N-Series..... this was the best demo to date of a Dev-Alpha device!

Don't be afraid to THANK or LIKE

BBM: 7A03E5E9

What is the ultimate BlackBerry? The ultimate BlackBerry would be a device with the screen size of the Z10 along with the physical keyboard of the Q10 and the battery life of the Z30. This, would be the ultimate BlackBerry. Why they haven't built it yet remains one of the greatest mystery of BlackBerry.

CrackBerry Abuser

wow that lady looked like the sneak peek got her wet, just look how she was beaming at the end of it....
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Skeevecr View Post
    I would bet that we get an 8mp camera in this device, there are not really any particular benefits from going beyond that and the strength of a camera relates more to the related software instead.
    Based on what I saw on London, it is 8 MP and 2 MP for front camera (same like Rev B). I hope these camera will come in Commercial Unit one.
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
    CrackBerry Abuser

As far as I can tell, it looks like RIM is doing something right when it comes to them showing off their new OS to any and all news organizations they can get to listen... I just hope there's going to be a lot more effective marketing as time goes on, seeing as there are lots of people who don't watch the news at all, anymore...
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same!
    Storm 9530 -> Pearl 9100 -> Torch 9860
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast