Supposedly next year Rim will release BBM Desktop. It will allow you too message, video chat, check your bbm cloud files, groups, and more"
Let me know what you think and if anybody can reach out to them on twitter to also get a source as supposedly they knows somebody inside RIM as they has released other info as well.
Last edited by mathking606; 12-08-2012 at 08:41 PM.
- 12-10-2012, 08:31 PM #6
I wouldn't believe anything this twitter account says. One of the tweets says that you won't need a BIS plan on bb10 which is untrue and that "BBM doesn't cost you any data charges because its on BB servers." lol wat?
- 12-10-2012, 10:26 PM #7
Maybe it will work through BB desktop manager. Plug the phone into usb or blue tooth it and then it allows you to bbm on thecomputer. I wouldn't mind this at all. When I'm on my computer my phone is usually plugged in charging anyway.
- 12-11-2012, 05:57 AM #8
- CrackBerry Genius
12-11-2012, 02:03 PM #12QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
- 2,421 Posts
**Taken from The Engine**
Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me
- Durrell pin:2B7B5318
*Please do not add me if you frequently send broadcast messages or you barely talk, aka "one word messages"
- 12-19-2012, 01:17 PM #13
Keep in mind RIM has been able to send PIN messages from BES through the NOC to device for years now. It is not a stretch that they could do the same with BBM.~S_A
All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
- By Crackberrier09 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:10 AM
- By Crackberrier09 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:10 AM
- By SkankBerry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
- By SkankBerry in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
- By nycountrygirl in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 05:47 PM