- CrackBerry User
- 14 Posts
BB10 testing on Verizon and ATandT... pics n infoThanked by:
- 01-03-2013, 09:17 AM #2
BB10 testing on Verizon and ATandT... pics n info
Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using TapatalkI waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
- 01-03-2013, 09:26 AM #4
Also, one user testing both devices would NOT be a carrier tester. It would most likely be one of the large corporate users or someone from within FedGov.~S_A
All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
- 01-03-2013, 09:35 AM #5
I called Verizon a few days ago concerning a battery issue with my 9850. I said, "Perfect timing, huh? If my torch goes then i can get the new BB10 at the end of the month." The rep says, "I'm sorry sir but we're probably not going to be getting that phone. We've been told nothing about it."
I said, "Well I guess you should be reading the news online since your executives confirmed support for BB10 in the fall! Oh, and if you don't get it? Hello AT&T!"Thanked by:
- By aghart in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 16Last Post: 01-15-2012, 10:13 AM
- By JR750 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 03-09-2010, 11:54 PM
- By Mephistox in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2009, 07:56 AM
- By Mephistox in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2009, 07:53 AM
- By Lovely3800 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2008, 04:29 PM