- CrackBerry User
01-06-2013, 09:15 PM #26
- 75 Posts
Maybe RIMM will demonstrate how BB10 is a mobile computing platform and due something collaborative over 6 locations/continents.
I think I got it. Maybe TAT has perfected their "flick-a-document" technology previously presented. (Sorry I don't have the link). One presenter is going to be working on document say in New York and then flick the document to the other presenter in Dubai and so on. Maybe I am only dreaming.
Maybe I should stop saying maybe. LOL.
Last edited by jechow; 01-06-2013 at 09:44 PM.
- 01-06-2013, 10:08 PM #27
Given all the talk about BBM video, I would not be surprised to see all 6 launches linked on big screens with the CEO leading the launch. As to where Heins will be, while I understand the tremendous importance of the US market and the weight of New York in the media world, I would be a bit surprised if he isn't in Toronto for the launch. Again, RIM wants this to be a global event and it wants to showcase its strength which is communications so I think a simultaneous interactive launch wouldn't surprise me. Where he is seems important but secondary. Where for example does Apple or Samsung launch their products?
This is fun to speculate but even more fun will be the event on January 30th which is not too long from now.
- 01-07-2013, 02:18 AM #30
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-07-2013, 03:02 AM #32
- 437 Posts
- 01-07-2013, 03:43 AM #35BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-07-2013, 06:42 AM #36
- 370 Posts
[\QUOTE] Research in Motion (RIM) the parent company of Blackberry handsets will be launching the much awaited Blackberry 10 officially worldwide to the public on Jan 30th 2013. The world wide launch event will be covered by 6 cities which includes New York (GMT -5 hours) ,Toronto (GMT – 5:00 hours ),London (GMT + 0:00 hours),Paris (GMT + 1:00),Johannesburg (GMT + 2:00) and Dubai (GMT + 4:00) and Dubai being ahead with the time zone will be the first city to witness the Blackberry 10 device launch at BurjKhalifa one of the iconic place in this region.
The official press / bloggers invites were sent today titles the Blackberry experience with the tag-line Re-designed. Re-engineered. Re-invented .The official hours mentioned is 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm which seems to be a in depth launch but there is no official word on it yet.[/QUOTE]
Well for the time difference of maximum 9hrs, it is quite possible to have a worldwide simultaneous launch...5:30pm in dubai is 9:30am New York and Toronto, 1:30 pm London, 2:30 pm Paris, and 3:30 Johannesburg....But Burj-khalifa at night....awesome!!!!
- 01-07-2013, 08:30 AM #37
Not sure why there are debates about the time. I was told by someone who is invited the times are posted.Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM #38Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-07-2013, 12:36 PM #39Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-08-2013, 07:48 AM #44
Black tie affair?
- By alrklein in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 04-02-2013, 06:10 PM
- By rug man in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:08 AM
- By billee786 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2009, 03:01 PM
- By crackedmom in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2009, 08:48 PM
- By drumrdfox in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:28 PM