Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 64
Like Tree43Likes
  1. josaki's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default BB London & iPhone 5 side by side....

    Nanakorobi yaoki
    _____

    Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
    Thanked by 9:
    antiRIM (11-14-2012),  BergerKing (11-14-2012),  Bobcat665 (11-13-2012),  daveycrocket (11-15-2012),  DuexNoir (11-14-2012),  Masahiro (11-13-2012),  Waqiuddin (11-20-2012),  Tatperson (11-14-2012) 
  2. Ribes Nigrum's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    151 Posts
    #2  

    Default BB London & iPhone 5 side by side....

    The London is looking good! Buttonless is better. Swiping and using BB10 will be superb on this phone! Yes!! So excited for the launch in January!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ribes Nigrum; 11-15-2012 at 01:11 AM.
    Thanked by:
    Tatperson (11-14-2012) 
    sk8er_tor and Bobcat665 like this.
  3. Tatperson's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    PIN
    Secret
    #3  

    Default Re: BB London & iPhone 5 side by side....

    Oh so sexy...
    The iPhone looks like crap beside it.. oh wait, it is :P

    Sent from that Atrix.
    Thanked by 2:
    el_excelsior (11-15-2012),  Gelzz (11-14-2012) 
    sk8er_tor and meganVee like this.
  4. Nindia's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    387 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    It makes the iPhone look very juvenile.
    Thanked by 2:
    Gelzz (11-14-2012),  Kiran Naidoo (11-15-2012) 
    meganVee and Kiran Naidoo like this.
  5. Bobcat665's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    395 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Maaaaaaaaannn... the screen looks wayyy bigger!
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same!
    Storm 9530 -> Pearl 9100 -> Torch 9860
  6. Balti43's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    486 Posts
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    The iPhone doesn't look bad at all compared to it. I would much rather have a BB10 of course but looking at them side by side makes me see how much room is being wasted for the homebutton and how all the bezel would be useful if it had use on iOS. as in hardware the iPhone 5 looks superb but then again the dev alpha is just that a dev device while the iPhone5 is polished and running. once the L series is out and the pictures are side by side no doubt will the iPhone look like the motorola slvr that i used to have 10 years ago.
    Thanked by:
    Gelzz (11-14-2012) 
    mikeo007 and richardat like this.
  7. kevinnugent's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,112 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,237 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E
    #7  

    Default

    The iPhone is in a bulky case and shows the screen working. Just sayin'....
    Thanked by 2:
    lucky--lad (11-14-2012),  mikeo007 (11-14-2012) 
    mikeo007 likes this.
  8. jafrul's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,281 Posts
    PIN
    2B5A11B6
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribes Nigrum View Post
    The London is looking good! Buttonless is better. Swiping and using BB10 will be superb on this phone! Yes!! So exited for the launch in January!

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Seriously? I hope they don't exit the BB10 in January.
    Thanked by:
    Ribes Nigrum (11-15-2012) 
  9. #9  

    Default

    hhhhhmmmmm......so it will look just as tall and as narrow as an iPhone 5....which was the reason I didn't jump on the iPhone 5 because it was too tall/narrow....I have small hands and I wouldn't be able to work it with one hand.

    dang it.....guess I'll have to get used to that look/size.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
  10. Homo Erectus's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    524 Posts
    Global Posts
    527 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Phone size for the BB10 is the perfect size bring it on
  11. josaki's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    hhhhhmmmmm......so it will look just as tall and as narrow as an iPhone 5....which was the reason I didn't jump on the iPhone 5 because it was too tall/narrow....I have small hands and I wouldn't be able to work it with one hand.

    dang it.....guess I'll have to get used to that look/size.
    From the list of phone you have listed, I see a Skyrocket (SGS2). that is bigger than both the iPhone 5 and the bb10 device in the image. I currently use a 4.3" device and I believe it will be a seamless transition.
    Nanakorobi yaoki
    _____

    Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
  12. josaki's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatperson View Post
    Oh so sexy...
    The iPhone looks like crap beside it.. oh wait, it is :P

    Sent from that Atrix.
    The really sad thing is the iPhone is turned on. Would like to see the screen turned on for both. BB looks sooo grown up.
    Nanakorobi yaoki
    _____

    Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
  13. r0v3rT3N's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,744 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,750 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    It looks thinner than the iPhone.
    Have I really been here for three years?
  14. MartyMcfly's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,032 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,064 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default BB London & iPhone 5 side by side....

    Props on the pic OP. As of now in not a fan of the hardware( maybe my thoughts will change once I see the device in person.). Isn't the screen larger than the iPhone's?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  15. the_kid_hartford's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    171 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Well it is really starting to get interesting now isn't it.........The BB10 looks grown up, alive and about serious business while the other one looks dated, kooky and downright ancient........The train continues to move and now is picking up much needed speed............If the side by side comparisions show massive advantages to BB10 on ease of use, system speed, security and functionality, and I'm not saying there is now but if, then we have a REAL BREW-HA-HA !!!!!!
    "Every tradition constructed by human beings is subject to ossified arrogance, blinding pomposity and outright bigotry. That is true not just for Judaism, not just for Christianity, not just for Islam, it is true for secular traditions as well."

    Dr. Cornel West
  16. amjass12's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,407 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    awesome! looking goood!!!..
  17. brucep1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,674 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,695 Global Posts
    PIN
    vokestackimbalance was detected
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0v3rT3N View Post
    It looks thinner than the iPhone.
    The iphone is in a case.
    I survived the Storm of 2008 and the PlayBook of 2011.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: BB London & iPhone 5 side by side....

    Quote Originally Posted by josaki View Post
    From the list of phone you have listed, I see a Skyrocket (SGS2). that is bigger than both the iPhone 5 and the bb10 device in the image. I currently use a 4.3" device and I believe it will be a seamless transition.
    That's my point.
    I prefer for it to be wider as well. The iP5 feels unbalanced, the Skyrocket feels balanced. Right now it's resting on my finger as I type this one handed.
    I was hoping the London would have more width and closer to the Skyrocket feel.
    This is just personal preference. I'll be getting it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
  19. josaki's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    That's my point.
    I prefer for it to be wider as well. The iP5 feels unbalanced, the Skyrocket feels balanced. Right now it's resting on my finger as I type this one handed.
    I was hoping the London would have more width and closer to the Skyrocket feel.
    This is just personal preference. I'll be getting it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I understand you... I believe it will be fine since it isn't as slim as the iPhone 5. I am 5' 10" 135lbs. So I am a small man, and I can use my sgs2 with one hand with a slight stretch... Believe the 4.2" will work for me great.
    Nanakorobi yaoki
    _____

    Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
  20. slowrvr's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    63 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    The iPhone is in a bulky case and shows the screen working. Just sayin'....
    The BB10 phones have serial number watermarks on the screen. The person is probably trying to avoid getting in trouble.
  21. richardat's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,316 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_kid_hartford View Post
    Well it is really starting to get interesting now isn't it.........The BB10 looks grown up, alive and about serious business while the other one looks dated, kooky and downright ancient........The train continues to move and now is picking up much needed speed............If the side by side comparisions show massive advantages to BB10 on ease of use, system speed, security and functionality, and I'm not saying there is now but if, then we have a REAL BREW-HA-HA !!!!!!
    ROFL!!!!

    I see...a black slab of glass, and a white slab of glass. Somehow i miss the datedness, businessessssss, grown-uppedness, and kookiness. You are as perceptive as the Long Island Psychic!
    Thanked by 3:
    kevinnugent (11-15-2012),  mikeo007 (11-14-2012),  qbnkelt (11-14-2012) 
    Rello, mikeo007 and elmit22 like this.
  22. Rello's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,970 Posts
    PIN
    Please feel free to ask :)
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richardat View Post
    ROFL!!!!

    I see...a black slab of glass, and a white slab of glass. Somehow i miss the datedness, businessessssss, grown-uppedness, and kookiness. You are as perceptive as the Long Island Psychic!
    Lol yeah I think it that post took it a little far.

    They both look good in my opinion...In this pic anyway. IPhone 5 was a gorgeous piece of hardware last time I played with it. Can't wait to actually hold a L series device
    QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
    **Taken from The Engine**

    Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me

    - Durrell
    richardat likes this.
  23. UrbanGlowCam's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,332 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r0v3rT3N View Post
    It looks thinner than the iPhone.
    It's thinner than the iPhone 4S, but not the iPhone 5. Still pretty impressive for a device with a removable battery. Aesthetically, we all want a razor thin device, so the iPhone 5 is great there. On the other hand, it's a bit dainty and could slip out of the hands easily.

    The L-Series is a great balance between thinness and practicality.
    Thanked by:
    aragone79 (11-14-2012) 
    r0v3rT3N and aragone79 like this.
  24. wolfd1's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    30 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    They are both nice looking phones. Since looks are subjective, some people will prefer one over the other.
    josaki likes this.
  25. r0v3rT3N's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,744 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,750 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanGlowCam View Post
    It's thinner than the iPhone 4S, but not the iPhone 5. Still pretty impressive for a device with a removable battery. Aesthetically, we all want a razor thin device, so the iPhone 5 is great there. On the other hand, it's a bit dainty and could slip out of the hands easily.

    The L-Series is a great balance between thinness and practicality.
    I don't like things that are too thin, I get paranoid and think it fell out of my pocket or someone stole it.
    Have I really been here for three years?
    Balti43 likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Side by side comparison of .75 and .113
    By evlarberryman in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:04 PM
  2. Horrible Wifi Connection - Side by Side Comparison
    By Sneevly in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350i
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 09:28 PM
  3. Storm vs Storm: My side by side comparison!
    By Terrigno in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 06:30 PM
  5. Palm Treo 700wx and 750v side by side
    By MMB916 in forum Other Platforms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions