Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bb 9220?

Anyone have any info about it...supposodly its gonna the the curve/bold hybrid...

anyone have any pictures or specs...or release date?
    CrackBerry User

Bump.

I am anxiously/eagerly awaiting this device. If it comes out latter '09, it will be right in my upgrade time frame.

This device is rumored to be small like the curve/javelin AND have a touch screen??

Any new updates much appreciated.
    CrackBerry Genius

The Magnum 9220 was scraped, and renamed the Dakota. RIM is testing new hardware for it.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry15 View Post
    The Magnum 9220 was scraped, and renamed the Dakota. RIM is testing new hardware for it.
    Yeah I bumped the other thread. The guy never elaborated on scraped. I assume the hardware concept (ie touchsceen full QWERTY) will be relatively the same but the technology is going to be different?
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    Please Ask :-)

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry15 View Post
    So that's what you read and not known for a fact. I think its useful if you make that clear O' knower of all things regurgitated.
    Follow me on Twitter : Click Here