- 02-01-2013, 06:42 PM #2
I also found this interesting. Seems like a realistic approach in place of a follow up review.
As a former Pearl and Curve owner, I want -- nay, need -- to determine for myself how well BlackBerry's latest effort holds up against its rivals. Thus, I have decided to use the BlackBerry Z10 as my sole device and daily driver for thirty days.
From now until March 3rd, I'll experience nearly every aspect of BB10:
Throughout this process I'll be documenting my thoughts, feelings and emotions and deliver them in a regular series of weekly posts. By the end, we'll see whether or not BB10 can win my heart; is it a suitable replacement for the average iOS or Android user, or does the company still have a difficult path ahead of it? Time will tell, and I'm eager to find out.
Note: If you want to keep updated on my posts, be sure to use the "BradBerry" tag!
Last edited by mrskycar; 02-01-2013 at 07:06 PM.
- 02-02-2013, 03:16 AM #5
my mom still to this day leaves her playbook off charge and the wifi eventually shuts off to save battery, then she'll call me and ask me why her e mails aren't coming through or her internet isn't working :S there was also a time for some crazy reason that her e mail needed to be revarified and she didn't know how to do it lol
- By stringbeanie in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 113Last Post: 09-28-2008, 02:20 PM
- By LainInTheWired in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
- By soukanh817 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:19 AM
- By _T_ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-11-2008, 04:00 AM
- By doodlebird in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:25 AM