- 02-01-2013, 06:42 PM #2
I also found this interesting. Seems like a realistic approach in place of a follow up review.
As a former Pearl and Curve owner, I want -- nay, need -- to determine for myself how well BlackBerry's latest effort holds up against its rivals. Thus, I have decided to use the BlackBerry Z10 as my sole device and daily driver for thirty days.
From now until March 3rd, I'll experience nearly every aspect of BB10:
Throughout this process I'll be documenting my thoughts, feelings and emotions and deliver them in a regular series of weekly posts. By the end, we'll see whether or not BB10 can win my heart; is it a suitable replacement for the average iOS or Android user, or does the company still have a difficult path ahead of it? Time will tell, and I'm eager to find out.
Note: If you want to keep updated on my posts, be sure to use the "BradBerry" tag!
Last edited by mrskycar; 02-01-2013 at 07:06 PM.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-02-2013, 03:16 AM #5
- 2,277 Posts
my mom still to this day leaves her playbook off charge and the wifi eventually shuts off to save battery, then she'll call me and ask me why her e mails aren't coming through or her internet isn't working :S there was also a time for some crazy reason that her e mail needed to be revarified and she didn't know how to do it lol
- By stringbeanie in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 113Last Post: 09-28-2008, 02:20 PM
- By LainInTheWired in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:07 PM
- By soukanh817 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:19 AM
- By _T_ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-11-2008, 04:00 AM
- By doodlebird in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2007, 03:25 AM