Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,415 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreetruth View Post
    LOL... Boring? LOL the space station is boring.....The space shuttle , auto's , power plants , speed trains etc. is boring? Soon you will have QNX POWER in smartphones...does that sound boring? I don't know about you but NASA wouldn't use anything boring . You people are sounding more stupid everyday.
    Exactly! While it's laughable that I will be using my phone to fly a space shuttle (I wouldn't turn that down btw!) having that reliability in the average consumers hand can only be a good thing. I can only guess that it will only allow more exciting things to be done. In some cases I'd just say that reliability IS boring, but QNX is more interesting than that.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    647 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #27  

Default Re: Articles&Opinion: Fortune, 2003 Heros of Manufactering Dan Dodge and Gordon Bell

Quote Originally Posted by dentynefire View Post
    Exactly! While it's laughable that I will be using my phone to fly a space shuttle (I wouldn't turn that down btw!) having that reliability in the average consumers hand can only be a good thing. I can only guess that it will only allow more exciting things to be done. In some cases I'd just say that reliability IS boring, but QNX is more interesting than that.
    QNX also runs the military predator drones and surface to air missles. the governments around thr world will be looking to RIM for a lot more than cell phones. Soon they will be piloting those drones via QNX. That's interesting
    BlackBerry 10 is not late. It's early. @JMZNVS @BBRYFLOW
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey... Why Do You Want To Know?

Default Articles&Opinion: Fortune, 2003 Heros of Manufactering Dan Dodge and Gordon Bell

Quote Originally Posted by jamezalexander View Post
    QNX also runs the military predator drones and surface to air missles. the governments around thr world will be looking to RIM for a lot more than cell phones. Soon they will be piloting those drones via QNX. That's interesting
    That would be so freaking cool.

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    Thanks For Reading My Post
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ichat View Post
    They have it and they are ready to go! Stealth is the way. Bam! You flank em and you find em and you teabag em and then you shoot them in the head... BAM HEADSHOT!
    OK, let's not get carried away.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12