Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree75Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,503 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreetruth View Post
    It seems that some of the android and iphone users have some type of mental issue. Normal people who do and are successful would never goto an iphone or android site to feel superiour over others. What these troll like puppets of propaganda fail to understand is that android and iphones phones leave them wide open for all eyes to see. Why do people of means have a blackberry? The fastest man in the world could buy any phone he wanted and yet he has a blackberry. The same can be said for celeberties , businesses people and those who are well off who choose blackberries over every other phone. When you are successful there is no need to prove anything to anyone and when a phone is your life and that's the only time you think you can feel superiour over others is well pathetic.

Sent from my PC eating jellybeans wondering why Nexus S 4g users are geeks
    If you're not worried about proving anything, what is the purpose of this post?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask and you shall know

Quote Originally Posted by Greenghost View Post
    I already have that's how I know att is gonna need spectrum before sprint do does. Uscc T-Mobile does too

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe it is because you are using a Nexus, but punctuation wouldn't hurt!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

All u people that's sayin that sprint NEEDS bb10 hahahaha IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS SPRINT IN SUCH PITIFULLY PREDICAMENT AS RIM HAHAHAAHA NOR DOES SPRINT NEED BB10 EITHER LOL NV LTE SGS3 EVOLTE GN NS4G WHAT RIM GOT LOL

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Seriously stop with the sprint bashing dude especially when u aren't a current user.
    Maybe you should heed your own advice, considering you're not a current BB user.

Or better yet, maybe we could have an adult-like discussion.
    They talk about me like a dog, talkin' about the clothes I wear
    But they don't realize they're the ones who's square.
    Thanked by:
    pantlesspenguin (09-03-2012) 
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    O.G.

Global Posts
    12,205 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrenier View Post
    1. As a Sprint customer, I'm disappointed that their CEO would even buy the Andriod thing. A Blackberry would have nothing to offer beyond quality keyboards, heck Nokia can do that.
    What?

2. Sprint is just about down the tubes, maybe management should start paying attention and distinguish themselves (be more like RIM)!
    Actually, they should be less like RIM and react quicker. I think RIM is great, but they move very slowly. Sprint needs to stay on their game at all times, not at the last possible moment.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    912 Global Posts
    PIN

For me, This isn't too suprising, when RIM takes well over a year and a half to release their device, and sales of iphones and Evos selling very well for Sprint, unfortnatly RIM/BlackBerry is already considered "Old" before it can release BBOS10. When RIM only has 1% of the smartphone market (compared to 54% in 2008) This really isn't a good sign BlackBerry can rebound.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hootyhoo View Post
    If you're not worried about proving anything, what is the purpose of this post?
    Irony, clearly. :-)
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,964 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScionicMan View Post
    Maybe you should heed your own advice, considering you're not a current BB user.

Or better yet, maybe we could have an adult-like discussion.
    I don't know if an adult conversation is possible based on how poorly worded and punctuated the posts are. I wonder if these sites he says he has viewed the "facts" on have the "facts" written out with the same eloquence.
    CrackBerry Newbie

All I can say is that Sprint better carry the BB10!!!!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvan9 View Post
    Dude seriously? Should finish it by saying "RIM decided not to go with android cause it was mangled/ fragmented GARBAGE"
    Well obviously this site is RIM biased, but calling Android GARBAGE is hardly true.
    4.1, it's latest iteration available is actually very good and quick.

No idea why folk would want to post nonsense like this. If Android is GARBAGE, it could easily be argued windows is also, it's code is very convoluted, and has a lot of old historic nonsense left in it. However it's very popular, and very productive for millions of people and businesses.

J
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    55,675 Global Posts

Because someone says it does it make it true? No, it makes it that persons opinion. If that person thinks it is garbage then it is garbage to them. So sensitive around here.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    912 Global Posts
    PIN

In my opinion, RIM is perry much done. Stick a fork in them....just like HP...trying to reservect Web OS.
    Thanked by:
    Greenghost (11-04-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: [Article] Sprint Says RIM’s Blackberry 10 Offers Little Hope For The Future

Quote Originally Posted by mrfreetruth View Post
    It seems that some of the android and iphone users have some type of mental issue. Normal people who do and are successful would never goto an iphone or android site to feel superiour over others. What these troll like puppets of propaganda fail to understand is that android and iphones phones leave them wide open for all eyes to see. Why do people of means have a blackberry? The fastest man in the world could buy any phone he wanted and yet he has a blackberry. The same can be said for celeberties , businesses people and those who are well off who choose blackberries over every other phone. When you are successful there is no need to prove anything to anyone and when a phone is your life and that's the only time you think you can feel superiour over others is well pathetic.

Sent from my PC eating jellybeans wondering why Nexus S 4g users are geeks
    Lol wow so petty just like rim haha

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    912 Global Posts
    PIN

Default Re: [Article] Sprint Says RIM’s Blackberry 10 Offers Little Hope For The Future

I'm sure if? BB10 takes off and brings in new BlackBerry people and those who've went to other smartphones, Sprint would backtrack and change their opinion. I understand Sprints point, they've invested a great deal in Apple, and the success of the Sprint iPhone and also HTC Evos and Motorola Protons, Sprint is seeing BB10 as the bottom of their echo system, until RIM can prove them wrong. It's just simple business, BlackBerry only accounts at best, 1 percent of smartphone sales in the US, Sprint will give them every chance to bring in new customers.
    CrackBerry User

Just to let you know. I called Sprint and they told me, they will definitely have BlackBerry10 phones. In addition, the rep told me she had received emails from top management saying to inform callers that they will have BB10 phones and are preparing for a launch. If you call them, you'll most likely get the equivalent answer.
    CrackBerry Addict

Sprint? That third rate company that is behind ATT in the us? They have an opinion on something? How about how to not purchase second rate rip off companies like Nextel. An opinion from sprint is about as important what billy rays grandma is doing this morning!!!!!!!

Move on people, nothing worthwhile to see here!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Along with the iphone deal there may be another big reason that Sprint may not be as hot on BB as the other US carriers. Sprint got themselves left out of ISIS, the NFC mobile payment joint venture that ATT, Verizon and T-Mobile created. This probably happened because Sprint got into bed with Google for their Google wallet. The reason this all might be tied to BB is that ISIS seems to be rolling out in tandem with EnStream, the canadian version which is backed by Telus, Bell and Rogers. EnStream is powered by RIM, and by the looks of the video I saw of the first NFC phone transaction last week the 3 seconds of time it took for the whole transaction to occur was probably BBM powered. RIM has a very strong history of working with North American carriers, and even in the US the Blackberry brand still means security if nothing else. So with all the North American carriers prepping for an all out assault on Google wallet and mobile payments at the same time, given that RIM is powering the Canadian version I would not be the least bit surprised if Verizon, ATT and T-Mobile (and not sprint) have been working with RIM behind the scenes as well. Everyone has their hidden agenda. Pure speculation on my part though.
    Follow the breadcrumb trail of RIM's epic comeback with BB10BelieveIt on Twitter at @CrumbsObserver
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by axeman1000 View Post
    Sprint? That third rate company that is behind ATT in the us? They have an opinion on something? How about how to not purchase second rate rip off companies like Nextel. An opinion from sprint is about as important what billy rays grandma is doing this morning!!!!!!!

Move on people, nothing worthwhile to see here!

Wow smh

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234