- CrackBerry Abuser
01-28-2013, 05:19 PM #53
- 416 Posts
Nice to see that Justin Bieber's Mom liked the article and tweeted the link to the gizmodo article. If she could tell her son to tweet it as well that would hit a couple of million fans.
Justin Bieber's Mom is a fan of BB .. see her recent tweets
- 01-28-2013, 07:12 PM #57
I got a tear in my eye looking at these photos
Seriously, whatever happens, I proud of the new RIM. Wow to come so far in a short time. Still can't believe that Heins has been in charge for what almost a year and he and his team has accomplished so much. I can't wait to get my new phone!
- 01-28-2013, 08:34 PM #59
Re: Article from Gizmodo: Sorry Apple, the BlackBerry Z10 Is Hotter Than the iPhone
Gizmodo has a habit of hyping up products before launch and trashing them in reviews....the latest victim of this was the Nokia Lumia 920. I'd be shocked if BB10 reviews are any more generous.
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-28-2013, 10:32 PM #60
*Giggle* I just got back from dinner with my bestie, who is an iPhone 5 owner. Here's an actual conversation:
Me: So, the BB10 launch is on Wednesday.
Bestie: Aww, you and your antiquated technology. So cute.
Me: (brings up the pics from this thread on my phone)
Bestie: Whoa, THAT'S a BlackBerry??
Me: Dude I told you this was different!!
Bestie: *scrolls* *jaw drops*
Me: So what do you think now?
Bestie: *looks at his iPhone5* Booooooo!
The funny thing, this is the same guy that got me into BlackBerry when he had the 8330!Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 01-28-2013, 10:59 PM #62
It's a good marketing ploy by Gizmodo (and just about every other tech blog out there.)
Everyone is shifting favor toward RIM in the media because it gives them something new to talk about, at the same time attracting a once forgotten market (us CrackBerry/BB types) who don't really frequent sites like Gizmodo. At the same time, the author just HAD to mention iPhone and use some obvious (to me) instigating choice words to also attract the Apple crowd and get them to comment.
Having said that, I really do believe the author is genuinely liking what he is seeing/hearing...
- 01-29-2013, 12:42 AM #66Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 01-29-2013, 12:45 AM #67
and I just CANT get excited by the white one....the BACK looks good, but when you flip it around....something about it just doesn't....well...hate to say it....but FLOW
but I'll bet the white X10 will look cool....
- 01-29-2013, 12:56 AM #69
I'm liking the look of the N series more and more. I own an iphone 5 and really want to get back to a physical keyboard. I have to admit that I am very interested and can't wait for the release. Definitely excited.
- 01-29-2013, 03:57 AM #74
1. The headline is for clicks -- sure way to rile up the large iPhone carrying readership and get picked up all over the web.
2. But yes. It is funny how all the positive press and RIM's day in the Sun is getting under the skin of some folks. It is so fun to watch. It is only going to get better.
- CrackBerry Master
01-29-2013, 05:20 AM #75
- 1,224 Posts
I just read the tweet. Not falling for the "Click Me" article for some traffic. Gizmodo can go crawl back under it's rock anytime. To post a positive story on Rim, traffic must be way down! Considering they are the most Bias Apple **** kissing site out there, they should look at their own heavily endorsed **** kissing to apple. A person could post many articles on the lack of listening to customers, fixing bugs etc.
- By nomi34 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
- By FreeMyBerry in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:45 AM
- By floraflora in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 24Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:39 AM
- By s4bill in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:53 AM
- By Hi-Definition in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:00 AM