- 11-22-2012, 05:30 AM #102
RFP should be there
They want iPhones in conjunction to existing iPads.
Had the PB been embraced, this would not have happened. Had RIM been healthy, this would not have happened. Had RIM reacted to Apple'e challenge, this would not have happened. The PB failed miserably in the government, this is the result.
Last edited by qbnkelt; 11-22-2012 at 05:50 AM.Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 11-22-2012, 05:33 AM #103Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 11-22-2012, 07:26 AM #104
- CrackBerry Addict
Awarding a million dollar contract to RIM for communication services is risky at this point in time.
- 771 Posts
- 11-22-2012, 08:50 AM #107
[Article] BlackBerry Being Dropped by U.S. Agency Over Reliability Issues
How has RIM proven that it has met the requirements of the consumer?
How has RIM proven that it can meet a challenger to its position of preeminence in an agile manner?
What is RIM's track record of prompt delivery of a new release?
Sent from my iPhone 4S using TapatalkDo not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 11-22-2012, 08:52 AM #108
- 11-22-2012, 09:11 AM #109
So it is not unfair for any company or agency to look at all available alternatives.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-22-2012, 10:24 AM #110
- 549 Posts
This is the beginning of the Post PC Era. Consumers and Enterprise are now embracing the world of tablets and pocket computers (the smartphone tag will soon be obsolete). The lighter, solid state drives of the new Ultrabooks are now the new workhorses. The desktop computer is fading away and will only be used by professionals that need a huge screen. The mechanical hard drives in computers are now being dumped for flash drives, just as mechanical keyboards are fading.
Doesn't anyone else see this?
"Vision is the art to see things invisible."
Some things are just not as invisible as others.
- 11-22-2012, 10:58 AM #111
RIM has to keep up - as do all vendors.
- 11-22-2012, 11:26 AM #112
- 11-22-2012, 11:32 AM #113
Only time will tell us whether this is PROVEN. Right now it's just marketing, opinion and hope. Not what you base a multi-million $, multi-year commitment on.
- By guerllamo7 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2012, 09:26 PM
- By CASH in forum News & RumorsReplies: 34Last Post: 11-27-2010, 01:22 PM
- By pac_berry in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 17Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:38 AM
- By jay0heavenly in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 52Last Post: 05-30-2009, 12:29 AM
- By Breeny in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:37 PM