- 12-12-12, 05:43 PM #4
- 12-12-12, 06:36 PM #6
Hey Phill! Hope you are doing well buddy! That's really strange that I just wiped and upgraded my OS (.746 Cincin Bell) over the weekend, and of course checked AppWorld on the Loader list but the version I got was 188.8.131.52 not .65! I'm jealous! I'll have to go looking for the upgrade and see if I can find it. Weird that it didn't upgrade 2-days ago to the newest version! Where did you download from? Thanks buddy, Go1ndr
- 12-12-12, 06:47 PM #7
- 12-12-12, 06:59 PM #8
then return to the welcome page to start again. Copyright ©2011 Research In Motion
Limited, unless otherwise noted.
I have a BB page that lists all the possible downloads and pages so I'll look there or if you can figure out why this didn't work I'll certainly go with this one. Thanks for getting back to me Phill!
PS: Got the mobil app/bb link--thanks!
Last edited by go1ndr; 12-12-12 at 07:19 PM.
- 12-12-12, 07:07 PM #9
Yeah, sorry about that. Just clicked on the link myself and got the same error message. It seems you can't cut corners with the mobile BlackBerry site, and you have to start from the beginning.
Just go to mobile.blackberry.com then choose your country, click on the Menu tab at the top right, and select Apps. That should lead you to a download link for the latest version of App World.
- 12-12-12, 08:16 PM #11
- By Ben1232 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 43Last Post: 09-02-12, 10:35 AM
- By 00gabr00 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-10, 04:04 PM
- By calisoldier83 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-10, 06:56 PM
- By mrspock2002 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-09, 08:54 PM
- By xCoopx in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-09, 11:08 AM