Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Im really tempted to return the Z10 and wait for Aristo... Im nervous that the Z10's specs and design will look antiquated by the time Aristo is realeased. Aristo looks so freakin' amazing!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Anyone passing on the Z10 and Q10 to get the aristo?

I thought the first BB10 out was going to be the Aristo? Wish BB would just put out pictures,titles,basic specs of all the 2013 BB10s. Also a task description of what task each phone is best suited to doing to assist with selection. I have a 9800 so I want a Q10. Z10 just looks like a taller/wider iphone 5,leaves me cold. BB should put a slide out qwerty keyboard on the Z10 then I might get interested.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecaps View Post
    Im really tempted to return the Z10 and wait for Aristo... Im nervous that the Z10's specs and design will look antiquated by the time Aristo is realeased. Aristo looks so freakin' amazing!
    Can you please paste the links for the "Aristo" (pics and specs) as anything I can find online is from last October? Something more recent would help me make up my mind Z10 or Aristo.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,269 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6

I might since I don't qualify for an upgrade till december (idk how vzw pulled that date outta their ***). But I love my 9930 and ill wait atleast till May and maybe by then something will be announced. If not I'll buy a z10 flat out hopefully unlocked and unbranded.
    CrackBerry User

I hope there's an Aristo that's coming out. The Z10 needs a better screen and camera. I was one of the few that was disappointed by the Z10, and there's no way I can leave my iPhone 5 for it. If they come correct with the Aristo then I'll gladly switch back over, but until then...
    CrackBerry User

BlackBerry needs to come out with the Aristo especially if it has a bigger screen. For people like me with big fingers that extra real estate is needed on touch screens. I know people a lot people don't like the 4.5" inch screens but unfortunately that's what it may take for some people to come back or even switch. Us Americans tend to be obsessed with the bigger the better whether it needs to be or not. With that being said I hope people will do like me and at least try the phone out, especially in the States.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,333 Global Posts

You will be very happy with the Z10!! As said before if you just keep putting off buying a phone just to have the latest and greatest then you'll never have one. And the as trio hasn't even been confirmed

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Back from the depths!!!
    9000>>9950>>8530>>9810>>Z10>>iPhone 5>>Z10
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,070 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*****A

I currently have the Z10 but think I might pick up the Q10 when it comes out.

The bigger battery capacity is appealing. Surprising that the Z10 didn't have that.

DJ
    Twitter @djr3yes
    BBM Channels C00024E24
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    517 Global Posts
    PIN
    28F9964A

Might wait for it just because it sounds badass
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,333 Global Posts

OS10 was made from the group up to be used on a full touch screen device and I believe to get the full functionality and fell of our new OS it has to used on the Z10

Back from the depths!!!
    9000>>9950>>8530>>9810>>Z10>>iPhone 5>>Z10
    CrackBerry User

I think it must be said too that this is just BlackBerry's first step in the journey. We need to support them with the Z10 and Q10 in order for them to give us more in what we want as consumers.
    Thanked by:
    JAGWIRE (02-09-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

I was going to try and wait it out for the Aristo. My desire to try out the BB10 OS got the better of me and last Saturday I got a Z10.

The Z10 is practically the same size as my HTC One X. This makes we wonder how big the Aristo is going to be.

I'm liking the Z10 a lot. The OS is very nice and with updates can only get better. The font (no choice of fonts) in certain places on the Z10 can be very small. A nice big screen will give a more comfortable browsing experience I think so depending on how the Aristo looks and it's size I would happily consider selling this Z10 to grab an Aristo.

It could be quite a while yet before the Aristo drops and I'm more than happy to use the Z10 in the interim.

Got my Z10 last Saturday and put my old 9900 up for auction on eBay on the Sunday. I had grown so tired of that device. Don't miss it one little bit. I have now done what I've wanted to do for some time, gone all touch!

This CB app for BB10 is pretty swish!
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecaps View Post
    Ya, now when you have no idea about availability and pricing.
    Wait until it comes out next February for $200 on a three year contract. Oh of course someone will leak the specs of the octriso and you will want that one more...
    O.G.

Global Posts
    12,347 Global Posts

I waited years for BB10 to come out. I'm not going to wait for the Aristo because it has better specs. Another phone will probably have better specs before the Aristo even releases just like devices that released before the Z10 that have better specs than it.

Playing the waiting game will always leave you waiting. When the Aristo comes out you will want the BB10 device announced right after it that has much better specs.

Buy a Z10, sell it when the Aristo comes out and buy the Aristo. Then when you find out the Aristo is old news when new specs leak, do the same with the Aristo when the newer devices come out.
    CrackBerry Genius

that's my original plan,,, we'll see,,, definately not getting one right away,,, they've got some work to do...
    "THE GUY YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!"

I'M ON MY OWN IGNORE LIST===

"By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes."
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts

Call me when the Bridge is fixed and I'll see what's available then.
    BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

what is aristo? i never heard of it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    715 Global Posts
    PIN
    28ba4c41

Im waiting on the aristo but depending when it becomes availible or its actually real i might just get the Z10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    29BD3EAB

Im going to get the q10 once is available for sprint.
    CrackBerry User

Can anybody here referencing "specs" and "looks" of the Aristo please post a link to some current info on it. I'd like to learn more about the Aristo as I am waiting to get a Q10 at the moment. When I do a web search for the Aristo everything seems to be dated from last October with no leaked photos, official looking documents or screen photos.

Can someone please educate me and others with some current and credible links to Aristo leaks?

Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Re: Anyone passing on the Z10 and Q10 to get the aristo?

Really dont understand why BB dont atleast release model names, basic specs and approx release date instead of leaving us fumvling about in the dark. How about it BB? I want to get a Q10 or Z10 slider.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    766 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1953 View Post
    Really dont understand why BB dont atleast release model names, basic specs and approx release date instead of leaving us fumvling about in the dark. How about it BB? I want to get a Q10 or Z10 slider.
    Why would they? I don't think any manufacturer would (nor do I think any manufacturer does) as it would kill sales of existing phones. Why should BlackBerry be any different?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts

you guys that really want a q10 should really try out the Z10. The Z10 is really nice and for sure headed in the right direction. If BB can put more imagination into the hardware then they will be a force to reckon with.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1953 View Post
    They're also leaving competitors in the dark, which is intentional.

duh
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,109 Global Posts

I went ahead and got the Z10, as my 9800 Torch was on its last legs. There is no way I would pass on an available product to wait on another one where no one knows when it is officially projected to be released.
    IPod Touch, IPhone4, IPhone4S, IPad2, 16GB Playbook, 32GB Playbook, Blackberry 9800 Torch, Blackberry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Samsung Galaxy Note 8' Tablet
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast