Anyone know what the active userbase was for BlackBerrys @ end of FY 2011?
I'm working on something and couldn't locate the number of active BlackBerry users at the end of RIM's FY 2011 (ended February 26, 2011).
Anyone know what it was?------------------------------------
I keep hearing BlackBerry 10 referred to as a "1.0 operating system". It isn't.
- It isa complete departure from the old BlackBerry Operating System.
- *It is also the next evolution of BlackBerry Tablet OS and has much in common with 1.0-2.1 of the PlayBook Tablet OS
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-22-2013, 03:35 PM #2
- 255 Posts
RIM Is a Possible Bargain That You Should Wait to Buy - AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, NOK, RIMM - Foolish Blogging Network . Maybe you can just straight-line it.
- By justo11 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2010, 06:40 PM
- By perkinsbraden in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:55 AM
- By TyD in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:31 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 09:45 PM
- By jemmy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 18Last Post: 11-29-2008, 04:22 PM