CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Angry Birds....IN SPACE!!!!

just read this...OHHHH YAHHHH!!!

Angry Birds heads for outer space - Feb. 17, 2012

looks like angry birds in space will be coming out march!
    lets just hope pb owners get a crack at it too

if not there will be many angry threads.....
    Thanked by:
    JPMorgan_ (02-19-2012) 
    CrackBerry Genius

i wonder if we will have to wait 3 years to get it or will it launch on PB at the same time?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,327 Global Posts

id imagine that it would launch about the same time as the rest now that we have AB it should be that difficult to get the rest.
    Back from the depths!!!
    9000>>9950>>8530>>9810>>Z10>>iPhone 5>>Z10
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    32FBF354

BB's AppWorld doesn't even have the latest version of Angry Birds Seasons... I doubt we'll be getting this at all.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K Floyd

I'm confident it will come at the same time as other tablets. Rovio has commited itself to the PB now.
    Z30
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,308 Global Posts
    PIN
    Zebra Ballpoint

And I'll be among the suckers who buy yet another Agitated Avians game
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Any screenshots of the game? I wonder how much more fun it'll be to shoot them in zero gravity situations.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,079 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A8F06E

Quote Originally Posted by BB.David View Post
    BB's AppWorld doesn't even have the latest version of Angry Birds Seasons... I doubt we'll be getting this at all.
    Yes, it doesnt have the latest versions, and wont anytime soon.
    Because a developer would really launch the first basic version. so all get excited and buy it. then normally clients will get bored after much playing. the developer will then add more levels or upgrades, so that people play it again, talk about it again over social networks and forums as here attracting more people to buy.

so you cant really judge whether we will have the new version or not just because the ones we got are not the latest.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Alec Saunders confirmed on twitter that Angry Birds Space is coming to PlayBook on March 22nd.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,032 Global Posts

Alright that's really good Finally I'm seen the Playbook getting equal rights lol
    Watch Hulu and Netflix on the Playbook
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-690973/
    kbz1960 and M.Rizk like this.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    32FBF354

Quote Originally Posted by peterallcdn View Post
    Alec Saunders confirmed on twitter that Angry Birds Space is coming to PlayBook on March 22nd.
    I don't know, he's just citing N4BB's article which is very misleading and doesn't confirm anything.

N4BB:
    Angry Birds Space Coming to BlackBerry PlayBook on March 22nd
    ...There you have it, from the source itself. Lets hope they do include the PlayBook, as all three of the Angry Birds games were top sellers in App World.

Rovio just confirmed it's coming to multiple platforms on March 22nd but doesn't mean it includes BlackBerry. I hope it does come to BB but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.
    M.Rizk likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Hopefully rovio innovates this time around and doesn't just give me angry birds with a moon backgroud.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,241 Global Posts
    PIN
    K. 27F3DC2E put cb in request

can't wait to play angry birds in space, i hope they make this one fururistic,
    simple looking with yet comfy for the eyes.
    got all the angry birds game would love to have them all.
    gee gee baby~
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BB.David View Post
    I don't know, he's just citing N4BB's article which is very misleading and doesn't confirm anything.
    He's probably just quoting the article so people have a place to go for details. Being the head of developer relations, i doubt he gets his app related news from a blog. I would think with major apps from large developers, he'd know whats coming before the rest of us. And as an employee of RIM, i don't think he'd ever confirm something was coming if it wasn't because then he'd just be setting himself and the company up for backlash.
    purijagmohan likes this.
    CrackBerry User

I'm confident it will come at the same time as other tablets. Rovio has commited itself to the PB now.
    That's what I was also thinking.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Looks like its launching on the note.....
    Angry Birds Space to launch on Samsung's Galaxy Note (video) - Engadget

I guess we will have have to sideload until it comes to app world
    Download The EGO Mag Online app for Blackberry 5,6,7, Playbook and the all new Blackberry 10!
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/24193889/

A Gentleman's Guide to a Better Lifestyle!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    PIN
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  
    Download The EGO Mag Online app for Blackberry 5,6,7, Playbook and the all new Blackberry 10!
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/24193889/

A Gentleman's Guide to a Better Lifestyle!
    CrackBerry User

I'd be happy just to get the birdday party update for angry birds. Or the smuggler's plane update for rio. Or the year of the dragon upgrade for seasons... but I'll buy space because i'm a sucker.
    Barljo and zethaaron like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    5012ECBB

Quote Originally Posted by nineinchnail1024 View Post
    I'd be happy just to get the birdday party update for angry birds. Or the smuggler's plane update for rio. Or the year of the dragon upgrade for seasons... but I'll buy space because i'm a sucker.
    You'd think they'd have an engine where they can develop and release for all platforms at once. >.<
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Quote Originally Posted by nineinchnail1024 View Post
    ah i wont be getting space. i have rio and dont have updates like other platforms.

fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice shame on me. thats all i have to say to rovio tbh.

Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900

For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2b9a3c0a

I really hope it comes to PlayBook..Angry Birds is my favorite way to pass a few minutes..or hours.. Of time, really. I got excited when Rovio announced it, but kind of had a feeling that we'd be left out for a while, if not completely. If they made their other editions of Angry Birds available for us, I don't see why they'd not launch Space on the same date as the other platforms. Angry Birds is still like number two on the paid app list in Apple World, in terms of sales....
    Sean

Twitter: @SeanKelleher
    CrackBerry Abuser

It's an instant buy for me. I love these games. I purchased all three as soon as I bought the Playbook, and I don't regret it in the least. I would imagine that there would not be an issue with it being released on the PB, as they already have the ability as we've seen with the other three titles...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

Reminds me of this.

I dare to assume you ignorant jackasses know that space is empty. Once you fire this hunk of metal, it keeps going til it hits something. That can be a ship. Or the planet behind that ship. It might go off into deep space and hit somebody else in ten thousand years. If you pull the trigger on this, you are ruining someones day, somewhere and sometime. That is why you check your targets. That is why you wait for the computer to give you a damn firing solution. That is why, Serviceman Chung, we do not "eyeball it". This is a weapon of mass destruction. You are not a cowboy shooting from the hip!
    Wish I could find the comic strip that went with this.
    Last edited by grahamf; 03-12-2012 at 12:27 AM.
    Blackberry 10 > Windows Phone 7/8 > Blackberry 7 > iOS > Android > Symbian > WebOS > Meego
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts

Grrrrrrr.

Angry Birds Space Will NOT Release on BlackBerry PlayBook Tomorrow | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

Angry Birds Space Will NOT Release on BlackBerry PlayBook Tomorrow

Previously, we reported that it looked like Rovio would be releasing Angry Birds Space on the BlackBerry PlayBook on March 22nd. In a company blog post, they stated that Angry Birds Space would be the largest, multi-platform release for any game.

Nonetheless, Rovio has shafted the BlackBerry platform and will not release Angry Birds Space on the same day as iOS and Android. It is now currently unknown when or even if Rovio plans to bring Angry Birds Space to the PlayBook. If you want Angry Birds Space on the PlayBook, tweet at @AngryBirds to let them know you need it!
    --- Sent From Mobile Device While on the Can! ---
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast