- CrackBerry Genius
02-05-2013, 10:57 PM #2
- 1,799 Posts
thor knows how to plan ahead it seems, which is a good thing.
the way i see it and its also been said on BNN before most of the bears are american analysts, judging by the US perception on BlackBerry it really does not surprise me that they would think so negatively when the rest of their country does also. in places where the brand image is still high analysts see great potential in what BlackBerry has to offer and its future as a company, once BB can break this blind misconception in the US market things will change and they will eventually have to eat their words for the grand misconceptions
- 02-05-2013, 11:13 PM #3
It's nice not to worry about the next 3 months anymore and start to look out at the bigger picture!Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- By Lovvefool in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 23Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:19 AM
- By alberto_rpa in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 23Last Post: 10-05-2009, 07:50 AM
- By teddyhedenquist in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2009, 03:28 PM
- By Igoblackberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2008, 11:36 PM
- By Stang68 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 37Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM