• 1 Post By Revampd
  • 1 Post By collinc93
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Additional leaked Z10 pictures

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-z10-serie...nilla-comments

Nothing new, but I just can't get enough!
    Thanked by:
    zyben (12-29-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

The Z10 is looking more and more like a stylish and beautiful device. I was going to hold on for the X10, but I really think it is time for me to switch to a full touch experience.
    G-bone and amjass12 like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,856 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

Quote Originally Posted by whitbags View Post
    The Z10 is looking more and more like a stylish and beautiful device. I was going to hold on for the X10, but I really think it is time for me to switch to a full touch experience.
    I have been seeing this statement more and more lol remember when no one would go full touch? It was qwerty or die lol. Just a testament to RIM providing an amazing looking touch experience.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    house78, Bobcat665 and G-bone like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Sexy. Intelligent. Made for one-handed operation...
    If it was a girl...you'd marry it!
    #BB10Believe
    BlackBerry -
    We invented the Smartphone Business...
    We're takin' it back!
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Get it away from that iPad!
    Blatant placeholder signature.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    204 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BB-Bmore View Post
    I have been seeing this statement more and more lol remember when no one would go full touch? It was qwerty or die lol. Just a testament to RIM providing an amazing looking touch experience.

I have been saying that lately too but it's ONLY because the QWERTY version wont have a trackpad. If there was to be a Bold style BB10 phone, I wonder how many would forgo the full touch experience.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by whitbags View Post
    My thoughts too. Honestly, I have been considering the QWERTY version because of the ease of control my Bold 9930 gives me such as copying and pasting. In addition, I can select text and multiple objects easily with the trackpad and keyboard. If the new Z10 can provide me with the same usability, then I will get it. I have been trying out the copying and pasting controls on my Playbook lately and they are not as bad as I thought. I did not use them at first because they are not as easy as doing it with a QWERTY.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

Looks like a little wear and tear on the top left corner. Hope the coating/material will change with the final product.
    There are two types of phones in this world... a Blackberry and a Dingleberry
    CrackBerry User

i really wish they would put the volume keys and power button in black not really fond of the silver
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,852 Global Posts

This device looks better and better, and more high end with each high res pic that leaks online.
    CrackBerry Genius

I love bb touch devices. I think they are solid (i have a 9850 and a playbook). BB10 devices i think will be electric but the problem that remains is their forever-existing problem.... Third party support. Kindle, Skype, etc.... All of the top-tier options must come to blackberry if it is to survive. Up until now, all blackberry has is the second-class options (kobo, etc).
    ============================

Please, God, for another day grant me
    the wisdom to know the difference.

============================
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,937 Global Posts

I've decided against the qwerty model for now, at least until we see the final hardware. That Z10's gonna look so good in white!
    Sent from my Z10 or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) + a deceased BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig
    CrackBerry Addict

There was also a lot of griping and belly aching about how awful it looks now people are singing praises...it is funny and a high sense of deja vu
    jakie55 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by collinc93 View Post
    There was also a lot of griping and belly aching about how awful it looks now people are singing praises...it is funny and a high sense of deja vu
    Because everyone was commenting on low rez, badly focused pictures. Once good ones came out giving us a better look at the fit and finish, all that changed.

Joel
    CrackBerry Abuser

So true. I was pretty certain I'd wait for the QWERTY but I cannot wait to try out that extraordinary looking on-screen keyboard, and the screen on the QWERTY just looks too small. In real life I'm beginning to find the screen on my 9900 is too small; the large BB10 icons make the X10 screen look minscule in these leaked images, whereas I think thay look mighty fine on the leaked images of the Z10.

That said I have 3 colleagues who swear they cannot possibly do without their keyboard - not BB fans, just average folks who absolutely feel the QWERTY keyboard is a must.