- CrackBerry Addict
02-04-2013, 07:29 PM #27
- 816 Posts
50% of New Blackberry Users coming from other Phones?VzW Z10 10.2.1.2141
- 02-04-2013, 08:23 PM #28
The fact that there are two initial numbers that vary within a decent margin is interesting. I never would have believed one or the other by itself. Did CB blog do a poll on this already?Using my 9650 (B@stard - Ascot) until the wheels fall off.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-04-2013, 08:36 PM #29
- 201 Posts
Not surprised at all, I'm one of them. iPhone is a pretty old platform, while Android has a terrible user experience. I spent 1 year loading various Android ROMs and running benchmarks - to think of it that all that phone was good for.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-04-2013, 09:12 PM #30
- 2,863 Posts
I don't care what id10t Americans buy (and I am one). They are so ignorant they will likely stay with a or i phones. As long as the rest of the planet uses their brain and gets BBs I will be able to get one.Z30: It fits your hand, it fits your pocket, it fits your life.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-04-2013, 09:31 PM #31
- 5,765 Posts
- 02-04-2013, 10:13 PM #34
Re: 50% of New Blackberry Users coming from other Phones?
Well, we all need to work together. When ya'll get the BB10 show it off to your friends/family/co-workers and try to convert them. Let's all do this and the numbers will grow.
Proud to Serve USAF
- By killstr3ak in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:57 AM
- By duhaas in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:25 AM
- By joasanch in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:23 PM
- By joasanch in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:00 PM
- By Ghost of Sparta in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:20 PM