Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default $50 Coupon at Telus Stores

Just left a Telus Store with $50.00 Coupon for Z10. The sales rep says Telus just announced this coupon. Needless to say they were out of stock of the Z10. If you find an out of stock Telus store they will give you a $50 rain check. They had NO IDEA when they were getting more. We are talking the Black one!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    954 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AA07827

Any more details? Do you have to put your name on a waiting list or anything? What does the coupon look like?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Downtown Toronto store emailed me for $50 credit since he promised me a unit but when I showed up, all of them were gone. He did not know when they will receive more.
    Banned

But but ... The US media said that sales were not good in Canada as claimed. i am confused why would some media outlets report such a thing? Would they report lies if someone paid them? Could that really happen?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Coupon is good at any Telus Store. MUST sign a 3 year contract for an over $50/month plan. Good til March 14th 2013. And yes the coupon is on your Telus account.
    Here it is verbatim:
    We're sorry that we were unable to complete your account activation on your smartphone today. The device has been very popular and, unfortunately, we don't have any more in stock. We're working with the vendor to get additional phones delivered to us soon. We're happy to offer you $50 off this device on a 3 year term until March 14, 2013* when you present the below rain check.

If you have any questions, please call the location you visited at 250-xxx-xxxx

Please keep in mind that if you're upgrading your phone in the middle of your contract, you will still need to pay your outstanding Device Balance. You can view your Device Balance by logging into your online account and clicking on “Phones” then “View your offers”.

Thank you for choosing TELUS. We look forward to helping you get started on your new smartphone.

Regards,

The TELUS Team
    Last edited by melb_me; 02-06-2013 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Added coupon