Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
    Banned

Anyone notice that the back facing camera on this device looks identical to the one in the leaked london slide?

Is this an early London device?
    CrackBerry Addict

I personally don't want a mini Playbook. I already own a PB. I will hold out for a model with a KB
    Please sign this petition to bring Netflix to BlackBerry. Help your BlackBerry brothers and sisters.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/netf...berry-devices#
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    PIN
    non ya fn

turn it on and post for Gods sake!!!!!!!!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,087 Global Posts

Looks like a mini playbook and I see a proxmity sensor and a a front facing camera. I'm pretty excited about the front facing camera.
    CrackBerry Abuser

It's exactly as the photo that Kevin leaked while ago...

CrackBerry Addict

^^ If the folks at RIM think that the phone above is going to "Save RIM", they are dreaming. ugly ugly ugly.
    Please sign this petition to bring Netflix to BlackBerry. Help your BlackBerry brothers and sisters.
    blackberry-pimp likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

That's probably why they are giving it away as a dev bb10 device.
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...

Global Posts
    19,226 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kandoo-BB View Post
    turn it on and post for Gods sake!!!!!!!!
    If you concentrate really hard and use your imagination, you can see it. If not, click the thumbnail below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012 BlackBerry London-london_powered_on.jpg  
    Why is it that when your contract commitment is up, the phone you always wanted is now old and the phone you now want won't be out until the next quarter? - Checkout Planet Loser on Channel C003DAB77

Curve 8330 4.5.0.131 -> Bold 9650 6.0.0.706 --> Qued 10 - Plus not one but two totally awesome (albeit extinct) kickin' Playbooks
    Thanked by:
    mikelcal (04-27-2012) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by louzer View Post
    If you concentrate really hard and use your imagination, you can see it. If not, click the thumbnail below
    Fuel that fire!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by louzer View Post
    LMAO!! this device was not physically on my hands but was physically on my good freind's hands. When he was allowed to play for a bit along with PB 2.0 he told me the UI looked similar to the PB but not identical. he also said the phone's UI was a bit more smoother with the gestures. i asked for more pics and vids but the execs were pretty firm on that not happening..hahahaha
    Patiently waited for BB10. Now sporting AT&T Z10
    Thanked by 2:
    bluetroll (04-27-2012),  DrBit2011 (04-27-2012) 
    DrBit2011 and Yaceka like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2B7B5318

Gotta be to work at 5:30 a.m.....I was supposed to be going to bed now and I just had to come back to the forums and find this. Fml lol.

Don't care about the looks of this device at all (though they are cool) since it'll never release..I just want to see the thing on. BB World can't come quick enough
    QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
    **Taken from The Engine**

Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me

- Durrell pin:2B7B5318
    *Please do not add me if you frequently send broadcast messages or you barely talk, aka "one word messages"
    fbloise likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,241 Global Posts
    PIN
    K. 27F3DC2E put cb in request

Zipped and go sleep it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by VanCity778 View Post
    ^^ If the folks at RIM think that the phone above is going to "Save RIM", they are dreaming. ugly ugly ugly.
    How many times does it need to be said, this is an ALPHA device. Not even a beta. It will never be released, never was intended to be released.

This is merely a device that will allow developers to ensure apps are ready for the actual release. You know, to prevent an app fiasco like the PlayBook had on launch. It will ensure a much smoother release of the consumer hardware.

The actual consumer release hardware has been stated, will be nothing like the developer alpha.

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA.

alpha.
    Thanked by 4:
    9of13 (04-28-2012),  aminrajabi (04-27-2012),  Bobcat665 (04-28-2012),  Jake2826 (04-27-2012) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    excepting applications

Ok let's stir this pot some more with a ten inch playbook 3g+

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    I waited...It launched...Im still waiting...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Wow what's next? Netflix, Skype
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by John.P View Post
    How many times does it need to be said, this is an ALPHA device. Not even a beta. It will never be released, never was intended to be released.

This is merely a device that will allow developers to ensure apps are ready for the actual release. You know, to prevent an app fiasco like the PlayBook had on launch. It will ensure a much smoother release of the consumer hardware.

The actual consumer release hardware has been stated, will be nothing like the developer alpha.

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA.

alpha.

I was commenting on the OG photo at the start of this thread. Sorry for not reading the entire thread before i posted. I have better things to do with my life. I will leave that up to you if you like. Then you can post in reply to my comment and feel like a smart guy. Maybe get a few "Thanks" or "Likes" along the way.
    antonnin and whitbags like this.

Global Posts
    19,226 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jefo13 View Post
    Wow what's next? Netflix, Skype
    How about this Playbook 4G?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012 BlackBerry London-playbook_4g.jpg  
    Last edited by louzer; 04-27-2012 at 11:35 PM.
    Why is it that when your contract commitment is up, the phone you always wanted is now old and the phone you now want won't be out until the next quarter? - Checkout Planet Loser on Channel C003DAB77

Curve 8330 4.5.0.131 -> Bold 9650 6.0.0.706 --> Qued 10 - Plus not one but two totally awesome (albeit extinct) kickin' Playbooks
    rickgainsmith likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by BB-Bmore View Post
    Ok let's stir this pot some more with a ten inch playbook 3g+
    Click to view quoted image

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    Why is it that nobody can take a good freaking picture? Why is every pic posted to forums of rumoured devices always 0.4 megapixels and JPEG compressed at 20%. ********.

BTW just using your post to comment on the original pics. I'm not calling BS on your 10" 4G Playbook...... :P
    Last edited by supraking; 04-27-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts

im glad it isn't the final design. it looks just like every other smartphone out
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,333 Global Posts

if this is the Alpha then im going to be very happy when the devices are launched . RIM is definitely going in the right direction.
    Back from the depths!!!
    9000>>9950>>8530>>9810>>Z10>>iPhone 5>>Z10
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,333 Global Posts

i don't have an eye for photoshop or not so idk what this is. there has always been rumors that the London was in fact to be launched for the London Games so this might be the actual finished box as summer is only a few months away and they would need to have a finished body by now if they want to h9it the shelves....wow run on sentence LOL
    Back from the depths!!!
    9000>>9950>>8530>>9810>>Z10>>iPhone 5>>Z10
    CrackBerry Addict

So nice for the mods to delete my posts. I never flamed anyone. All i did was explain a prior post. Thanks for going beyond the rules and over correcting my thoughts and feelings. I'm sure 1984 is right up your ally.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,036 Global Posts
    PIN
    Not gonna happen

OS? Does it have the OS in it?

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

I'm very skeptical. I think it's a photoshop printed on a box and then assembled. Since anything can be printed on a box, it's very likely it was a photoshop. Download the images and examine for meta or exif data. if it says Photoshop or anything like that, or The Gimp, then you'll know it was faked or 'shopped.

Until then, until proven, it's not real. I want to see a VIDEO of a functioning unit.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    330404E9

Quote Originally Posted by TRlPPlN View Post
    well since it's been announced officially, here are 2 other useless pictures. yes i know bad quality but it's last 2.
    Can it be turned on?!
    Amateur Hour is Over.
    The world's first professional-grade tablet
    -||BlackBerry PlayBook||-
    OS 2.0.1.358
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast