120 companies to beta test RIM's BlackBerry 10
This just hit Yahoo's finance Headlines.
And now we have some numbers for U.S ...
oh, ah ... and one slap again about ICE (lol).
Research in Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ: RIMM) soon will begin beta testing its BlackBerry 10 at more than 120 U.S. companies.
Richard Piasentin, managing director of RIM's U.S. business, told Bloomberg that the tests began Monday and are focused on the company's touch-screen model.
RIM, which has its U.S. headquarters in Irving, has been lining up beta testers, including the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.
Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) said the BlackBerry 10, the new smartphone lineup intended to revive its fortunes, is about to begin testing at more than 120 U.S. companies, including 64 members of the Fortune 500.
- 12-18-2012, 10:19 AM #5
This excellent news if they bag at least half of those companys, what am I saying all those comapnys yeah we do it big.RIM could have 1-5 mill sold before actual launch.Tactics,tactics these exec guys dont play the sh1ts chess it aint checkers.
- By mcsemcp in forum News & RumorsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:46 AM
- By Burzlurker in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-14-2010, 04:37 PM
- By blueinc in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2009, 06:17 PM
- By mikeee9630 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630 ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2009, 09:21 AM
- By gte773h in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:07 PM