- CrackBerry User
- 10 Posts
Yahoo mail question
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I'm using the native email application.
I can't seem to get any of my yahoo mail and even though it shows as sent the emails don't seem to go out. Now I've done a lot of searching and the questions I can't get a definitive answer for are:
1. Do you *have* to use the Yahoo app?
2. Do you have to use either the app or buy yahoo mail plus (neither of which I'd like to do)?
3. Are there any other options or do I just have it configured wrong?
- 11-21-2012, 08:46 PM #2
Sounds like your settings are wrong in the setup with rebards to the smtp port numbers. I dont use the app but have it setup like any other email.
- By BlazorBoy in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 23Last Post: 08-14-2012, 08:54 AM
- By ibleedcrimson in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM
- By google123 in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:39 PM
- By Grunnsetning in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 04-07-2009, 04:48 PM
- By Augie23 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2008, 08:15 AM