CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Removed BBM Contact by Mistake

Okay, so here's what has happened. With the new update for BBM, they released a voice chat feature. My friend that used to live here had moved overseas last year. We stayed in touch via BBM because it was free. Now, she got an iPhone for Christmas, and as such we found that we were unable to talk anymore unless it was through online means. Then, we discovered that BBM Voice still worked, even if their phone was cancelled as it uses the WiFi, not the carrier network. That made both of us pretty happy and made everything much easier on the both of us, and free too.

Earlier today, I was cleaning out my massive contact list and I had two people that had similar statuses on my BBM. One was my friend that was unable to change, and the other was another person I did not know, so I deleted one, thinking it was the one I didn't know, but it was my friend's. Now we have no way to talk at all. She still has me on her BBM, but when I add her back it requests authorization, but of course she never gets it because her blackberry no longer has access to the carrier's network. Is there any way that she can accept my invite or anything like that at all in any way? Please, it's really important to me .
    Last edited by lilbrexoxo10; 01-01-2013 at 03:14 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    PIN
    28ba4c41

Default Removed BBM Contact by Mistake

There is no way u can get that person back unless they get a sim card and data plan.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    29893C1E

Quote Originally Posted by kye2000 View Post
    There is no way u can get that person back unless they get a sim card and data plan.
    This.

/thread