Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. ketchupfreak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    177 Posts
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Max patricipants in BBM group chat

    Does anyone know the maximum participants that you can have in BBM w/o crashing it? I have about 11 friends in a bbm chatroom and it works about 80 percent of time. The other 20% people wont be able to see others messages while others could see theirs. Simply fix is to have the person who is having issues leave the room and rejoin. This does get annoying though...Any insight?
  2. Sith_Apprentice's Avatar
    Mod Team Emeritus

    Posts
    10,165 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,168 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often
    #2  

    Default

    If they close and and get reinvited to the convo you should be fine. The largest I was in was 62 people from around the world.
    ~S_A
    All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.

Posting Permissions