- 10-13-12, 11:18 PM #6
Link for Google Sync app?
Google has shut down the Google Sync service, you will not be able to use the app
Sent from the future in my BB10 powered Delorean
- CrackBerry Abuser
10-17-12, 01:27 PM #7
- 280 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Link for Google Sync app?
No.... Sync still works - I have it installed on my 9900 and its still working.
The google link to sync has gone as there no longer supporting it for BB - have a look round on here I'm sure I saw someone who posted a link within the past week or so with the download.
- 11-18-12, 11:01 PM #9
Google Sync download failed
I tried http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4621398/goog...oogle_sync.jad using a WiFi connection. I received "error 907 invalid code unable to import zip file" after the download completes.
If I try again I receive "download failed."
I can add the jar file using desktop manager but I still receive download failed. Same result if I try http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/Goo...GoogleSync.jad
I only have voice plan, no data plan. Thus the use of WiFi.
- 12-20-12, 08:10 AM #13
since a few days, I receive the message I can't sync: "Sync failed. Please try again later...."
I logged out and in, I uninstalled and reinstalled google sync, but it still doesn't work. Any advice pls.
my device: BB torch 9810
- By Evan2000 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-04-10, 07:16 AM
- By dasverige in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-09, 07:00 PM
- By jonasbeaver in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-09, 04:04 AM
- By USCBerry in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-08, 08:07 PM
- By bloodspoint in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-08, 10:15 AM