CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default leather swivel holster

Does a leather swivel holster come in the box for the Bold 9000? I'm getting ready to order one right now and I am wondering just in case I need to buy one.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    PIN
    30558F54

You are in luck, both the new and refurb. 9000's come with all of the trimmings (case included).
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

OH sweet!!! Thanks for the quick reply. I can't wait until it gets here!!! I'm using the 8900 now and I'm sending it back to get the Bold. My dad has the Bold and I like it waay better.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    PIN
    Light Saber

Default gtrscort

Yes, a leather swivel holster comes with the Bold along with ear buds, a usb cord, wall charger, and basic instructions. I think you can learn more about operating the phone by sticking with Crackberry Posts, and just playing around with the phone until you get a feel for it. Good luck.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

I have a good idea how it works now. I have done quite a bit research on this phone before I even bought the 8900. This website is awesome!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,438 Global Posts
    PIN
    Light Saber

Default gtrscort

I've learned more about my Bold from this website, than from my carrier, Blackberry, and all others put together. As a first time Blackberry owner, i couldn't have done it without Crackberry's help, and the people who post here.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I've learned more about my Bold from this website, than from my carrier, Blackberry, and all others put together. As a first time Blackberry owner, i couldn't have done it without Crackberry's help, and the people who post here.
    I agree... for a blackberry user, this is the best forum on the planet!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

I have only been using a Blackberry since February and I must say first of all, I don't know what I was thinking by never using one before and second, this website has been a tremendous help.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Yep, if you ask a question here, someone will be along real fast with the answer.
    CrackBerry Genius

It depends upon the vendor.
    Usually the holster in the OEM box is simulated leather (plastic). Leather is an optional purchase.
    The leather is much better.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

I'm mainly looking for the swivel holster that has the magnetic proximity sensor in it. I've been looking around online just in case but I can't find any nice ones like I have for my curve 2. The one I have for this phone has a silver blackberry emblem on it. I thought all of them were like that but since I did some research I see they are different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    PIN
    285C6B49

The holster is actually quite reliable.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gtrscort View Post
    I'm mainly looking for the swivel holster that has the magnetic proximity sensor in it. I've been looking around online just in case but I can't find any nice ones like I have for my curve 2. The one I have for this phone has a silver blackberry emblem on it. I thought all of them were like that but since I did some research I see they are different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Comes with the phone (AT&T at least does).
    CrackBerry Geek

Global Posts
    26,615 Global Posts

This is the leather holster that came with my 9000.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by gtrscort View Post
    I'm mainly looking for the swivel holster that has the magnetic proximity sensor in it.
    This one is Original RIM. It is nice quality quality black color leather. It has a swivel, a magnet closure, and a magnet for proximity sensing on the phone. If there is a choice between this leather one, and the Koskin (plastic), take the leather.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr.../4A24A3840.htm
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Amazon.com: Blackberry OEM Original Black Lambskin Leather Vertical Carrying Case for T-Mobile BlackBerry 8900 Curve Smartphone: Cell Phones & Service

That's the one I have for the Curve. I haven't seen one like this for the Bold 9000. I did see one similar to this for 9700.
    Last edited by gtrscort; 03-22-2010 at 09:10 PM.