CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default HELP! Need to reinstall BBM

I deleted BBM off my storm and now I need to find a way to reinstall it OTA. I have searched and seen many posts saying its not possible but I'm sure there is a way (Maybe if someone uploads it to a site for a dload OTA). I don't have easy access to a PC so if someone can figure a way to do it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Anyone? Someone has to have an idea
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Noun- Form of fastener or ornament consisting of penetrating shaft Verb- To hold fast in a position

I've never done it directly to the BB device...easier reloading from ur PC using this link or the DM for Blackberry on ur PC....but reading this page does seem to say it can be loaded directly to ur device...try this, I would read thru the fine print for help.

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft...y.do?code=maps
    **Running leaked beta OS Version 4.7.0.109 / Platform 4.0.0.136 , modified w/86 mms.cod
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,023 Global Posts
    PIN
    3048DCAC

resend service books.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
    CrackBerry Newbie

I too am having trouble with BB maps.. I'm on the second handset now and the later device doesn't appear to have the map icon on the front page! When I go into options then maps the application is there but try as I may I cannot get it to work!

Any ideas?
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,860 Global Posts
    PIN
    TO BEANER

Quote Originally Posted by STUDLEE1A View Post
    I deleted BBM off my storm and now I need to find a way to reinstall it OTA. I have searched and seen many posts saying its not possible but I'm sure there is a way (Maybe if someone uploads it to a site for a dload OTA). I don't have easy access to a PC so if someone can figure a way to do it, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Making it OTA is not possible as far as I know. And I don't know of any sites that offer an OTA of BBM. What you have to do is reload your current OS to get BBM back. This however, requires a computer to do so.
    BlackBerry?!? Who needs a stinking BlackBerry when you've got a ANDROID!

STOP ASKING ME FOR BBM SYMBOLS!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hey guys I deleted my bbm off the phone I read your previous posts but what I didn't get was how we can get the Os on the computer please please help !!!!!!!!
    CrackBerry User

Default HELP! Need to reinstall BBM

same problem . upgradewd to bbm 7 but it did not load . no icon now . cant find a downgrade to bbm 6.2 . please help . The download centre doesnt have anything else than bbm 7 . where and how can download the older version . i

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have the same problem, I tried downloading bbm version 7 , and I had version 6 already installed when I restarted my blackberry, the bbm icon disappeared, and I don't know how to get it back! PLEASE HELP I need to re-install bbm version 6 but there are no links available on the main site
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    333bc686

So right now those who have deleted BlackBerry Messenger from there device or how are having problem with the newer version of BBM can download BBM 6.2 check this link out: KB33024-Peer to Peer encryption key and Server Based Contact List Synchronization in BlackBerry Messenger 7.0

Scroll all the way to the bottom.