Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Cant find the "send" option when replying to an email!

Hi all, so i upgraded to a Bold 9900 from the Torch 9810, and i notice that when replying to an email, there is no send button/option anywhere! I checked my email settings and everything looks right. When I hit the center button, I only get a save draft. Where's the send?? Also noticed i am unable to send email - the send button is there when composing new email, but i get a red X after i hit send. Is this a bug?

Any help is appreciated.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,119 Global Posts

Have you tried pulling your battery yet. If that doesn't work reload the OS.
    Retired Superstar

Global Posts
    15,481 Global Posts

Resend service books and register device in host routing table.

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Thanks, how do I resend service books and host routing table?

Also, I noticed this morning a very awful thing - I charged the phone overnight (with the phone turned off, and it was set to auto-on at 6:45 am) and left it plugged in to the charger until around 10. When I took it off to write an email, I noticed the battery level was at around 30%! What in the world?!?!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,684 Global Posts

menu send does not work?
    Retired Superstar

Global Posts
    15,481 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macbookpro2011 View Post
    Thanks, how do I resend service books and host routing table?

Also, I noticed this morning a very awful thing - I charged the phone overnight (with the phone turned off, and it was set to auto-on at 6:45 am) and left it plugged in to the charger until around 10. When I took it off to write an email, I noticed the battery level was at around 30%! What in the world?!?!
    KB02830-How to send the service books for a BlackBerry Internet Service account

KB00510-How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

I did battery pull and no change. Also, I can't find the 'send' in the menu. Seriously disappeared! I'm on 7.0.0.250 TMobile.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Alright, I did resend the serive books, register the host routing table AND did a battery pull after that. Still no send option. Do I now have to reinstall the OS? Which version should I install and from where? Sorry, BB newbie here.
    Retired Superstar

Global Posts
    15,481 Global Posts

Check default services.

Does a email address display in each drop down box?

CrackBerry User

So you are receiving email normally? At the exact moment that you try to send your reply, do you have a small BlackBerry logo at the top right of your homescreen, next to where it says 3G? The problem you are describing could be due to your phone not being "logged on" to the Blackberry BIS network when you are trying to send an email (even though your phone works ok for calls and texts) - I've had this issue before, with the BlackBerry service part of the network being intermittent, usually whilst roaming.
    Bold 9900 (shrunk 7.1.0.714) sim-free on O2 UK. Ex 9700 and 9000.
    CrackBerry Addict

After typing your reply, put your cursor all the way to the top and to the right...there should be a send button up there you can hit.
    Last edited by sulcopete; 12-22-2011 at 06:25 AM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

anyone can help. i cant see SEND after i type email. its giving me headache.