CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Can you convert text messages to email?

I don't send or receive text messages very often - like 1 or 2 a month. I have an unlimited data plan (AT&T) but a pay-per-use text plan. Is there any kind of cool app that will convert an incoming text message to an email so I can get it for free? Or, is there a way I can email a text to somebody's phone?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,051 Global Posts

No way possible guy. Even if you had the email address of the carrier such as ***-***-****@tmomail.net, once the phone number is in, it will automatically charge you as a text message because a telephone number is present. I don't know how much at&t charges for their text plan but ours at nextel is 10 bucks for a thousand text per month or 15 bucks for unlimited. I carry the unlimited package. If you don't send a bunch just do the pay as you go thing. If you know that you will be receiving a lot of them, you're better off getting a plan. I was like you also then I said the **** with it and purchased a plan. I hope this was of some help to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Time Lord

Global Posts
    10,331 Global Posts

Actually, yes you can but I only know of how to do it with att customers, 10digit#@txt.att.net, this will send a text to a phone, and allowing you to send an email instead of a text, but it appearing as a text to the person your sending too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default send content of text message by email

Actialy it can be done , but not for entire text message, only peace by peace