CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question BlackBerry Messenger alert tone

Is there a option to set up an alert tone for BlackBerry Messenger, I know it blinks when a message comes in, but is there a place to apply a tone as well ... similar to SMS alert tone ???
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by piper975 View Post
    Is there a option to set up an alert tone for BlackBerry Messenger, I know it blinks when a message comes in, but is there a place to apply a tone as well ... similar to SMS alert tone ???
    Profiles > Advanced (at the bottom of all the profiles) > Choose the Profile you want to edit (usually "Normal") push the trackball in > Then you'll see "BlackBerry Messenger Alert" and "BlackBerry Messenger New Message" select those and you'll have all the options there for tones, volumes, vibrations, etc.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks, knew it was there some where.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    PIN
    old pin 402550a3/current 402f4448

Default A small request...

Can I get someone to send me a message via BBM. It seems after the update I am not getting any audio indicators for my BBM.. Just the flashing red light... just a bit annoying I must say...
    "I eat T-bone steaks, I lift barbell plates. I'm sweeter than a German chocolate cake. I'm the reflection of perfection, the number one selection. I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour. The ladies' pet, the men's regret, where what you see is what you get, and what you don't see, is better yet." Moody Moods
    Pin-402f4448