BBM Voice over 3G/4G
I'm just wondering if BBM Voice (fantastic addition!) will always, only be available over WiFi, or if it will ever be available over the regular 3G or LTE network. If not, would it be because of the carriers not allowing it?
- 11-14-12, 12:19 PM #6
I tried it out the minute I downloaded it. Placed a call with a gentleman in Baltimore on his 9810. VERY good quality. This will be perfect for reaching family/friends when cell signal isn't strong. I see using this feature in BBM conversations such as, "You'll never believe what happened today..." CALL... "That was much easier than typing it all."
- 11-14-12, 12:22 PM #7
- 11-14-12, 02:07 PM #8Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-14-12, 02:12 PM #9
- 546 Posts
maybe the real version will have full functionality since this is just the beta. maybe rim just wanted to give everyone a little taste......pin: 2b09bd74
Austin, Texas, USA
Started with a 7510 to a 8830 to a 9630 to a 9700 to a 9900....and now a Q10
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-21-12, 12:54 PM #11
- 206 Posts
Other platforms in many other countries (for exemple, here in Spain) can make calls over different services such as Viber, Skype, Line... Blackberry users can't do this. Why?
I can't not understand why we can't use these services with voice calls.
Hope in futere (and sooner!) actualizations they introduce the "over 3G" feature.
Cheers from Barcelona!
- By wishfulthinking in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 42Last Post: 10-25-11, 08:30 PM
- By sprke81 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 35Last Post: 05-17-09, 10:34 AM
- By kaznaaa in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-09, 08:21 PM
- By kaznaaa in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-09, 08:21 PM
- By maggs in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-08, 10:06 AM