Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354
Results 1,326 to 1,339 of 1339
Like Tree5Likes
    CrackBerry User

Please send them to me too

Pin - 268900b0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Please send them to me too! If anyone is actually sending them along, you are awesome :-) 27B8D93B
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hope I'm not tooooo late! 26FE6506 , thanks in advance guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Global Posts
    36,783 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

It's never too late for pig! (Or early )
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Zee - Cue Warrior ..``..``..``..``.. Born to  ..``..``..``..``.. BBOS Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    572 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin: Pin: Pin: Pin: Pin: Pin: Pin: Pin:

a pig ? bbm hasn't pig emotion
    if you wanna have pig emoticon or anything else that hasn't in bbm , try "FancySmiley" and of course it's free after you install it , click bb keypad to open menu , and then "insert fancy smiley" you will get many emoticon there *including PIG *
    BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1
    Motorola Solutions TC55BH
    iPad 2
    Thanked by:
    BigBadWulf (01-12-2012) 
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.

Global Posts
    36,783 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by noez92 View Post
    a pig ? bbm hasn't pig emotion
    if you wanna have pig emoticon or anything else that hasn't in bbm , try "FancySmiley" and of course it's free after you install it , click bb keypad to open menu , and then "insert fancy smiley" you will get many emoticon there *including PIG *
    Problem is, a lot of people live in countries not supported by App Worl. I and others have mentioned apps many many times here. However, I'll host an OTA for Jingu, since it's free, and try and keep up with upgrades. I'll have it here shortly.

Zee - Cue Warrior ..``..``..``..``.. Born to  ..``..``..``..``.. BBOS Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"

Global Posts
    36,783 Global Posts
    PIN

Well, I contacted the developer and haven't heard back yet. Since it is a free app, what the heck.

Jingu Smileys

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: BBM Pig emoticon

i cant get any symbols it annoying me

Global Posts
    36,783 Global Posts
    PIN

Default Re: BBM Pig emoticon

Quote Originally Posted by gemm1990 View Post
    i cant get any symbols it annoying me
    I don't know what you have or what you tried. Be less annoying if you told me.

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ky and the Brain, brain...

Seriously can't believe this is still running, lol
    ....sure you can, just not in the left lane.

iMac ; Bold 9000 > Torch .337 > 9900 >Z10 > 9900 >Z10
    BigBadWulf likes this.

Global Posts
    36,783 Global Posts
    PIN

One more pig for the thread....

Hershel the Chanukah pig

CrackBerry Addict

That is a nice pig!
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by wojtas25 View Post
    Yes it works!!! Just send this "text" to your email and then paste to BBM, will show many emoticons

          


    
      
      
    Is there a way to add this to the list of emoticons on our BBM so that we just pick and use them when we want to? I think this will definitely help to put BBM one step closer to the competition. Can anyone on Blackberry help us with this on the next update ?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default symbols

          


      
      
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 44451525354