| | 05-23-2012, 12:34 PM Thread Author #1
BBM messages/history - test
Here is the situation, to understand how BBM messages/history work:
I copied to clipboard the conversation histories of 3 of my contacts (with who i talk a lot, so all convos were very long and cut) and pasted them one after another in a email. I don’t understand the result:
- contact 1: 100 messages (message 1 = A: XXX, message 2 = B: YYY, etc.) sometimes quite long
- contact 2: 91 messages (in general shorter than contact 1, so not a problem of size)
- contact 3: 100 messages, as contact 1, but done later the same day...
1) Any reasons?
2) Is the “100 messages” the usual size of export (easy to check by copy/pasting in excel), or just happened randomly?
3) Do you know if it is possible to delete only several lines in a BBM history, i.e., the convo was already cut to 100 lines, I deleted (in BBM or messages) several lines (so new count <100) and did not receive new message before copy/paste, so that i have less than 100 even if cut at the top?
Thank you for your help!!!!