Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bmercer94
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    573 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BBM Group Picture Comments

I'm part of an active bbm car group in which people are posting pictures and many comments happen. The problem I'm having is EVERY SINGLE COMMENT somebody leaves on a picture shows up as a new line in my message screen. Is there any way to change it so it only shows the most recent comment for that picture in the message window???? It's causing picture comments to dominate the rest of my messages.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

I am having the same problem here. It's a chore when I have to delete the comments one by one.
    Could not find anything in Settings that could help.
    Would be cool if I delete that particular picture, and all the comments would be gone as well.
    Anyone can help with this? Cheers
    BB10 Finally January 30th 2013
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

Default Re: BBM Group Picture Comments

open BBM, select the group with all the picture comments, BB menu, view group details. scroll down to "message list integration" and click settings, go "some activities" and deselect pictures. you still get notifications but they don't all have their own row in your "Messages" app
    Device(s): Curve 9300>Bold 9700>Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Z10 #BlackBerryByChoice
    Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
    Thanked by:
    tinysalmon (01-18-2013) 
    tinysalmon likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmercer94 View Post
    open BBM, select the group with all the picture comments, BB menu, view group details. scroll down to "message list integration" and click settings, go "some activities" and deselect pictures. you still get notifications but they don't all have their own row in your "Messages" app
    Thank You. Will give it a go.
    Cheers
    BB10 Finally January 30th 2013