If i delete a BBM user after having a convo with them, will the convo itself erase off of their phone as well? or are they able to keep the convo on their blackberry? also is this answer the same for all types of blackberrys?
If you delete someone and they have backed up their BB can they just appear back on your list without you accepting them if they restore?? I deleted someone and a couple of days later they appeared in my list again??
Not if you delete the user, everything is gone. Now if the user stays on your list, and you close a conversation, they have to do the same on thier end also.
well, this just happened to me and I still have their PIN in my history folder;
1. I was added by someone (i wasn't expecting)
2. I asked this person how I knew her...
3. She asked me who I was... and I asked her where she got the pin
4. She said it was a mistake and removed me...
5. She disappeared from my contact list
6. I have history log turned on, so I found our convo in the folder with her PIN
7. I sent her a pin message - commenting on her rude way of ending the convo!
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.