As far as I know, AppWorld is the only BlackBerry application that is automatically connected with BBM, as it is the basis for utilizing a BBID.
AppWorld does not show up in the BBM options for connected applications like FaceBook or Twitter does for the same reason as stated.
If you are using the latest version (v22.214.171.124), when you open an application description (summary) page you should see 5 icon options to share that information on that page.
This is what you get when clicking on each.
1) BBM (chat or group options)
2) FaceBook (a pre-populated link to post on your page)
3) Twitter (Message or Tweet)
4) Email (Email or PIN message)
5) SMS (a pre-populated link to send to a contact/s of your choice via SMS)
You can also hit the BB menu key, and select the "Share" option which will present the same listed options except in a text menu rather than icons.
Obviously these options are dependent on whether you have these applications installed on your device. If it's not installed, you wont see them.
Forgive me if I misunderstood your post...
Hope this helps.