Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. masterbrain13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default BBM Broadcast

    Hello Fellow BBM users!

    first some info:

    Mobile: Blackberry Bold 9700
    Platform: 5.1.0.147
    BBM: 5.0.1.41
    Carrier: T-mobile Netherlands

    When i broadcast a group of ppl. (for example: Mystic group (88 people))
    not all of the contacts will get my message. i only see 13 ppl that recieved my broadcast. how is this possible??

    some facts:
    It happends with all the BBM versions! and other groups is also not working :S

    please help!
  2. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    50,861 Posts
    Global Posts
    50,899 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #2  

    Default

    What do you mean not all of the contacts will receive your broadcast?
    Maybe some of them are no longer contacts?
    Some of them are offline and the D doesn't change to an R? Is that what you mean? Do you check to send to all 88 of them at one time? I'm not sure what the limit is to send a broadcast at one time to one group of people.
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
  3. masterbrain13's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Hello Jaydee,

    when you start a chat, contacts show in the CHATS tab.
    but when i broadcast ppl.. i dont see those people back in th CHATS tab.
    when i broadcast i do the CHECK ALL at the screen. maybe thats the problem?

    i know they are all cotacts cause i check regulary
    just typ something and check if they reply and they all do.

    thanks in advance!
  4. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    50,861 Posts
    Global Posts
    50,899 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masterbrain13 View Post
    Hello Jaydee,

    when you start a chat, contacts show in the CHATS tab.
    but when i broadcast ppl.. i dont see those people back in th CHATS tab.
    when i broadcast i do the CHECK ALL at the screen. maybe thats the problem?

    i know they are all cotacts cause i check regulary
    just typ something and check if they reply and they all do.

    thanks in advance!
    No, I see what you're saying. But let me tell you...BBM USED to open ALL your contacts and show your broadcast in the chat window. But when I send a broadcast it doesn't open all my windows anymore either. I didn't consider it a problem. I just assumed the broadcast went to those people anyway but maybe not. So you say you send it to 88 people but not all 88 windows open, right?

    If you want to send to all your contacts, you compose the message and check ALL in the SEND TO box...that is correct!

    Now you got me thinking....hmmmmm
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
  5. BBtoiPhone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    471 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee5799 View Post
    No, I see what you're saying. But let me tell you...BBM USED to open ALL your contacts and show your broadcast in the chat window. But when I send a broadcast it doesn't open all my windows anymore either. I didn't consider it a problem. I just assumed the broadcast went to those people anyway but maybe not. So you say you send it to 88 people but not all 88 windows open, right?

    If you want to send to all your contacts, you compose the message and check ALL in the SEND TO box...that is correct!

    Now you got me thinking....hmmmmm
    You are absolutley correct... It wont open a new window for everyone... It will only show in the windows that you have current chats with. If you go into your BBM and it says "Chats (13)" and then below it says Contacts (88) and you broadcast a message to "all", it will go to all, but its not going to open a chat window for the remaing 75 people..
  6. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    50,861 Posts
    Global Posts
    50,899 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #6  

    Default

    Ah ok! So I am NOT losing my mind. Thanks for that confirmation of the operation of broadcasts!

    So they are going out to all. But a new window doesn't open unless you already have a convo open. Gotcha.
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
  7. Streetcharm's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #7  

    Default Z10 BBM Broadcast

    Anyone try sending a bbm broadcast on the Z10? Unless its done differently, I can't seem to find the option to select all my contacts with one click!
    This is gonna be a major headache if that option has been removed.
  8. Joey Khali's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    hi is there a way to bbm broadcast to all by category as i have my bbm contacts setup by category and my new q10 is not giving me an option to select category to broadcast to i can only select all
  9. rainfredrick's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Khali View Post
    hi is there a way to bbm broadcast to all by category as i have my bbm contacts setup by category and my new q10 is not giving me an option to select category to broadcast to i can only select all
    So hurting bro, having same ****.... damn Q10 and all the ******* BlackBerry 10, it's junk

Posting Permissions