- CrackBerry Abuser
- 292 Posts
BBM 7 and Backups help?
Like many others I just downloaded the new BBM 7 with BBM voice on my BlackBerry Bold 9900. One problem which I am now having is after my weekly backup through desktop manager, an error message presents itself stating that "one item was not backed up" click on the drop down menu to see that it is "BBM".
Anyone else having this same issue, or does anyone have a fix of some sort?
Thanks in advance.
- 01-03-13, 10:35 AM #3
Now backed-up automatically
BBM7 associates all your contacts/chats to your BBID and backs them up in the cloud automatically. No longer need to worry about losing them or backing them up manually. Also BB Protect backs up all your other info on the device to the cloud as well. Very convenient!
- By gthompson75 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-10, 11:03 AM
- By gthompson75 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-10, 11:03 AM
- By Dougal2009 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-10, 09:13 AM
- By Dougal2009 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-10, 09:13 AM
- By jay0heavenly in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-09, 12:02 AM