- CrackBerry User
- 97 Posts
BBM 7.0 - Geographical limitation on voice
Is there are geographical limitation on BBM7-voice? I was able to use the BBM 7 voice in Oman for a few days, but about a week ago it stopped connecting. I observed many people reporting the same issue in the beta zone, which were resolved by the .121 RC.
However, for me neither .121 nor .126 works. It is not working for a few of my friends in Oman who upgraded to BBM7 yesterday. Which brings me to a question - whether this is because of a geographical limitation by RIM or due to a blockage by my ISP?
- By Solja in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2011, 03:12 PM
- By spooksmcgee in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:21 PM
- By sniper in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:57 AM
- By vincentnyc in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:03 PM
- By nez in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2009, 01:42 PM