CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question BB 8520 MESSENGER Remove

Hy guys ...
    I have a BB curve 8520 .. I have the latest software instaled on it .. and it is updated..
    I have no use for the CORE APP named BlackBerry Messenger and i want it removed .
    I tried a lot of stuff but it is not working, it is instaled as a core app by default and has no DELETE option :|
    Do you now a way to help .. ?
    Thanks !

Welcome to the forums.

You don't use BBM?? What a pitty!!

Still, go to Appworld and download BBM from there. You're gonna be prompted if you want to overwrite the one you already have. Say yes. After it is installed, you'll be prompted to boot. Say yes again.

After the boot, you'll be able to remove it.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,182 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

Do you feel like comfortable in editing the .cod files of your operating system? Just wondering why you have an issue with bbm?
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

You cant hold no groove, if you aint got no pocket!.... Bootsy Collins

Bass Playing Blackberry/iPhone Addict Club Charter Member

Quote Originally Posted by RWWackoStu View Post
    Do you feel like comfortable in editing the .cod files of your operating system? Just wondering why you have an issue with bbm?
    Yeah, it's the best thing since sliced bread...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,182 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me for BBM pin.

Although I just found that out... I was a bbm newbie even though I had a berry for a long time. Now I just need more peeps!
    http://twitter.com/Wackostu Pearl Flip>8520>9300>new 9300 (bad trackpad)>9900>iPhone4S +Playbook

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." .....Tony Stewart

You cant hold no groove, if you aint got no pocket!.... Bootsy Collins

Bass Playing Blackberry/iPhone Addict Club Charter Member