- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble with BBM?
I have a 9930 on Verizon and it seems that my BBM isnt currently working. I was trying to BBM someone who is on at&t. anyone else having trouble?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- 11-13-2012, 01:04 PM #5
- 11-14-2012, 09:20 AM #12
Re: Is anyone else having trouble with BBM?
No problem with my AT&T BB but I just BBMd my work team on my work BB ON VZW and it got stuck on the red clock.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 11-14-2012, 12:49 PM #13
- 03-19-2013, 08:33 PM #15
I am but not in the same way as others. I updated to 22.214.171.124 a few days ago and as soon as it updated and restarted my phone said that the restore failed and was corrupt (I am paraphrasing but that is the gist of it). The actual app works fine but every time I do a battery pull or a restart I get that message. Not sure what is wrong but it only started coming up after I did the BBM update. I am hoping they release an update to fix this.
Anyone else having this particular issue?
- By a.leah86 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:24 AM
- By a.leah86 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:43 PM
- By Sweetie_Darling in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2009, 06:56 AM
- By Sweetie_Darling in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2009, 06:56 AM
- By The_Imprint_Advantage in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2007, 03:07 PM