Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Adding contacts on BBM with my Curve 8520

Ive tried several ways to add a friend and she does not get the request even though my phone says that its pending...Please help
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

Im still having no luck. I've tried everything possible...Please somebody help me this driving me crazy. I just got the phone last week and I've been able to add three other people on bbm but this one will NOT work for anything. I've tried to just pin message her and it shows up in my message list in a red color and has an x next to it (as if it failed to send) ive tried to add her pin to her contact info and pin her..that doesn't work. then i've tried to add contact with just her pin number...that didn't work. i've read every dam thread i can find about this issue and followed every step to the best of my ability and it still does not work
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    304fbade

I do believe there’s an option to block bbm request from users maybe whoever this is accidently push the wrong button. Well this option is in bbm 5.0 only I think.

~JOHN B~
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

She actually sent me a request also and hers says the same thing...pending request