Months ago I would have been leary about trading with anyone on CB. But the new guidelines and pseudo saftey features eased my concerns. AirSupply has replaced the concerns with contentment.

Trading with Airsupply was very smooth and hassel-free. He is top notch in my book and I WOULD seek him out FIRST for sure when I have the need to trade/buy/sell anything here on CB, and I highly suggest that you do as well!

Thank you AirSupply!!!
    AirSupply likes this.
    05-13-09 10:24 PM
    Bought a BB Tour from AirSupply. Very nice and easy transaction with him. Very Recommended Seller !!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/wts...extras-360648/
    AirSupply likes this.
    12-08-09 07:11 PM
    I've already bought an Onyx!!! Easy transaction and fast shipping!! Great seller!! 100% recommend!!
    AirSupply likes this.
    12-08-09 07:38 PM
    Bought another Onyx from him.. As usual, easy and smooth transaction...
    AirSupply likes this.
    01-29-10 11:29 PM
    Wow looks like AirSupply sells a lot of Onyx's on here. I just purchased a T-Mo branded one and paid via cashiers check via signature confirmed mail. He shipped out Priority mail within 1 business day and I received it 2 days later all activated and working perfectly. Awesome guy to deal with. A+
    AirSupply likes this.
    02-19-10 12:25 AM
    Thank you very much! I buy one 9700 and he send me to Greece without any problem...
    He knew what exactly to do!

Many thanks from Greece my friend!
    AirSupply likes this.
    07-19-10 04:12 PM
    Yeah AirSupply is pretty good at this.
    AirSupply likes this.
    07-19-10 04:32 PM
    Sorry I am so late man.
    Few weeks ago I bought an X from him and he shipped overnight. Everything went well, and I really expected nothing less. Would never hesitate to deal with him.
    AirSupply likes this.
    11-16-10 03:20 PM
    Bought his 9930
    Top class seller
    Thn my friend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AirSupply likes this.
    10-24-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD