Item Description : WTS: New In Box Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus 16gb Wi-Fi
    Price : $330.00 USD/OBO
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Box and all of its original contents including: Tablet, sync cord/charging cable, wall charging plug, earbuds, and manual.
    Item location : Marion, IL
    Shipping Details : Free USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options : PayPal - GIFT ONLY (I understand if you want the protection of it being as a purchase, if this is the case, I ask that you cover the PayPal fees)
    Contact Info : email at [email protected]

Any additional info : This tablet is in Brand New Mint condition. There is not a single blemish on it anywhere - it is flawless. The box is open as it was taken out to play with, just to make sure it works. The plastic is still on it. It retails for anywhere between $350 and $400 brand new from a store.

If you pay before 4:00 pm (central standard time) I will ship the same day.

Check out my feedback here and on eBay under Wildo6882. I've got a great track record in selling!

I'm definitely willing to negotiate and wheel and deal, but only for legitimate and reasonable offers, please. I'm also open to trade offers, but I would really prefer to sell this.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and let me know if you're interested. Thanks for looking.
    02-24-12 02:15 PM
    Ok I offer a Kindle Fire plus 100 dollars. I trust you and will gift the 100 and we can do simulatanious shipping on the devices.
    02-24-12 03:31 PM
    Thanks for the offer, PK, but I can't do that. I already have me a Fire and don't really need another one. If you'd like to buy it outright, feel free to make me an offer.
    02-24-12 03:58 PM
    Guys Great seller here, very trusted...cant go wrong on this item someone snatch this up!
    02-24-12 10:16 PM
    Guys Great seller here, very trusted...cant go wrong on this item someone snatch this up!
    Thanks man. Let me know when your Xoom gets there. It's on its way.
    02-24-12 11:22 PM
    Price lowered to $315.
    02-25-12 12:03 PM
    Bump to the top. Taking best offers. Make me an offer that I like and it's yours!
    02-28-12 12:48 PM
    Id be willing to trade an unlocked Verizon 9930 like new, screen protector, (2) Otterbox cases and the OEM desktop charging pod for this device.

pm or BBM me 32FDCCC2
    02-29-12 07:21 AM
    Id be willing to trade an unlocked Verizon 9930 like new, screen protector, (2) Otterbox cases and the OEM desktop charging pod for this device.

pm or BBM me 32FDCCC2
    PM sent...
    02-29-12 07:29 AM
    Bunky and I have agreed to a trade. He's sending me the 9930 and accessory package that he listed in this thread to me. Should be shipping tomorrow. Upon receipt I will ship him the GTab 7.0 Plus.

Please keep this open until all parties are happy.

Thanks!
    bunky1971 likes this.
    02-29-12 06:45 PM
    Ok I offer a Kindle Fire plus 100 dollars. I trust you and will gift the 100 and we can do simulatanious shipping on the devices.
    PK - upon WILDO6882 receipt of the 9930 - id consider your offer....we can work out details
    03-05-12 09:29 AM
    PK - upon WILDO6882 receipt of the 9930 - id consider your offer....we can work out details
    Sounds like a plan. Can can hash it out via PM.

Also guys let me know when to close the thread.
    03-05-12 11:08 AM
    Sounds like a plan. Can can hash it out via PM.

Also guys let me know when to close the thread.
    Hey PK, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get the Tab out to you. I'm supposed to get the Bold today. Just talked to Bunky, too, and this is what he wants to do. So you just need to work out payment and shipping to him and I'll ship to you once I get your address.

Sound good to all involved?
    03-05-12 12:01 PM
    Yea sounds like a good plan, I just PM'd both of you. We can call it a 3 way trade, just like they sometimes do in pro sports!
    03-05-12 12:42 PM
    Got it. Wildo and Andrew are the same person. Bunky is not Andrew. Sorry for the confusion, but that'll help so we know who is sending what.

Ok, now that we've got that straight, as long as Bunky accepts the money and the Kindle, and lets me know he's good with the deal, I'll ship the Tab off today.

Just keep me posted and we'll get the three team trade taken care of. Sound good gentlemen?
    03-05-12 01:44 PM
    Yea I mixed up the names! Yes Bunky (JB) is in, lets do this thing! I loved my other 2 Galaxy Tabs, and now to get the honeycomb model is perfect! Not that the Kindle is bad, but I like to tinker, and the Kindle makes that a REAL chore, BUT it's great for what it does.
    03-05-12 02:00 PM
    Yea I mixed up the names! Yes Bunky (JB) is in, lets do this thing! I loved my other 2 Galaxy Tabs, and now to get the honeycomb model is perfect! Not that the Kindle is bad, but I like to tinker, and the Kindle makes that a REAL chore, BUT it's great for what it does.
    PK, I just shipped off the Tab. If you'd like to shoot me your email addy, I'll send you a copy of the tracking and the receipt. Just let me know.
    03-05-12 02:59 PM
    PK - I think we have all done well on this TRIPLE TRADE. I'm almost sure WILDO is ok with the deal. I think you can lock it up.

Thanks for everything -- PK and WILDO are gentlemens gentlemen! I wouldn't hesitate any deals with these two.
    03-14-12 07:47 AM
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the thread. You can most definitely lock this one up!
    03-14-12 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD