Item Description: iPod Classic Black 160 GB (Latest Generation) w/Black iSkin evo4 Duo case
    Price: $250.00 OR trade plus cash for iPod Touch 32gb (in 10/10 condition)
    Rate it: 9.9/10
    What it comes with: Everything in the box plus Black iSkin evo4 Duo case, all in pristine condition
    Item location: Marion, IL
    Shipping Details: Trading - each of us will pay their own shipping/Selling - I will cover USPS Priority shipping
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Contact Info: [email protected]

Any additional info: I purchased this from Sam's about a month ago and have decided that I'm just too used to using touch screens, and I would prefer an iPod Touch (which I used to have prior to getting the iPod Classic). I got the Classic because I wanted to be able to store everything I had in one iPod without worrying about it, but I've come to realize I don't have nearly as much stuff as I thought. I also picked up the iSkin evo4 Duo case (for $34.99). It's by far the best case I could find for the Classic. It's essentially an Otterbox Commuter. The only blemish on the iPod is a small scuff on the trackwheel (left side, above the rewind button) which came from the earbud connector touching it. It's barely visible at all, and isn't even visible at certain angles.

Let me know if you're interested.

I have great feedback on here and on eBay, so feel free to check it out.

Thanks for looking!
    03-24-11 09:46 AM
    Forgot to post that PayPal is GIFT only. If you want the added security of a purchase transaction, I ask that you please cover my fees.
    03-24-11 12:06 PM
    Price lowered to $240. Also still looking for a trade for a 4th Gen. iPod Touch 32gb (and I would send a few bucks your way).
    03-25-11 10:25 AM
    Price lowered to $230. Can't go any lower because I can still return it to Sam's if I want and I would get more than that for it. Just thought I'd see if there were any trade possibilities out there or another CB member looking for a good deal.

Email me if interested.
    03-27-11 09:29 AM
    No longer interested in selling as I put my iPhone up for sale. Would still consider a trade (plus cash from me) for an iPod Touch, in 10/10 condition and current generation only, please.
    03-29-11 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD