Item Description : This is t-mobile branded and unlocked
    Price : 16g iphone 3gs+ CASH
    Rate it : 9/10
    What it comes with : Original Box, usb cord, headphones, original silver bezel
    Item location : Niagara Falls, NY
    Shipping Details : Buyer Pays
    Payment Options :
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: I bought this phone from crackberry and loved it. I want to try out a iphone. This phone is blacked out and comes with its original bezel. It is in great condition however the lock button on the top of the phone doesnt work for some reason. It never has since I bought it. Other then that the phone is in great condition, a zagg invisibleshield has been installed since I have owned it.
    Last edited by vbev84; 08-24-09 at 04:11 PM.
    08-24-09 03:28 PM
    nobody is giving you a 3GS for a 8900. You would need to add cash. Also, your lock button doesn't work because one of the metal contacts at the top of the bezel may not have been applied correctly.
    08-24-09 04:05 PM
    nobody is giving you a 3GS for a 8900. You would need to add cash. Also, your lock button doesn't work because one of the metal contacts at the top of the bezel may not have been applied correctly.
    good catch, forgot to add that one...
    08-24-09 04:11 PM
    I think it should also be pointed out that this 8900 is a Qwertz keyboard, not a Qwerty for anyone that might overlook it in the picture.
    08-24-09 04:35 PM
    Correct, this is a T-Mobile UK phone because of the extra dot in front of the T-Mobile logo.

USA T-Mobile only has one dot in front of the logo.
    08-24-09 05:50 PM
    Deal is done, mods please close
    08-25-09 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD