Item Description :
    I bought this Blackberry Bold 9900 the first day it was released. I put a screen protector and a OEM Blackberry hard case on it on the first day it was purchased/opened.
    Price :
    $450 USD
    Condition :
    9 out of 10
    Includes :
    Original box with all the manuals, headphones, extra screen protector, and OEM Blackberry hard shell.
    Item Location :
    Missouri
    Shipping Details :
    Shipping cost will vary depending on destination.
    Payment Options :
    I accept Paypal, check, money order, or cash at your own risk.
    Contact Info :
    You can contact me by messaging me on here.
    Additional Info:

The phone is overall in great cosmetic condition. The phone does have a little knick on the back corner but isn't bad. Other than that, it's flawless. No scratches anywhere other than that knick as I clean my phone often with a micro fiber cloth. The phone is not unlocked or anything and the service is with T-Mobile. The reason I am wanting to trade this phone is because I want to try something other than a Blackberry. The main reason is due to it not being UMA capable as I get horrible reception in my home. I would like to trade for a Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile. I however prefer white, but black would be fine as well.

Photos:

01-22-12 07:53 PM
    uughhhhhhh I just got rid of an SII bc I wanted a 9900!!

good luck I'll see if I can get another SII somehow lol

free bump
    01-23-12 11:15 AM
    Hey, I have a Black Tmobile Samsung Galaxy S2 only thing I dont have is the box, Let me know if your interested.
    01-28-12 07:58 PM
    Phone is still available. Does anyone have a WHITE Samsung Galaxy S2 for T-Mobile that wants to trade?
    02-05-12 11:46 PM
    I'm pretty sure the Galaxy S II has the same wifi calling as the 9900.
    02-05-12 11:59 PM
    I am not sure, but I just want to try out an android phone and see how it is as i've never owned an android before. I've own Blackberries for quite sometime now. I had the iPhone but did not really like it.
    02-06-12 02:57 PM
    interested in a like new white HTC Amaze?
    02-17-12 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD