Item Description : 2 month old HTC Hero for Sprint w/ 2GB card included, screen protector has been on it since day one
    Price : Trade for a newer Blackberry on Sprint, even preferred, will add cash if necessary or for the right phone
    Rate it : 8.5/10
    What it comes with : Everything, phone, box, and charger
    Item location : Michigan City, IN
    Shipping Details : Chicago area, will meet up - or will ship
    Payment Options : PAYPAL only or meet up trade
    Contact Info : Ally, I'm @iMuggle on Twitter and Ally from TiPb.com so you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Any additional info:

This is my friend's Hero, she'd really like to go back to a Blackberry, if you'd like to trade a Sprint blackberry for an HTC hero, shoot your offer at me and I'll ping it by her.

She's taken excellent care of this phone and the only signs of wear and tear on the back by the camera (which you can see in the pics). Would prefer an even trade for a Blackberry but will consider adding cash depending on the phone. Everything that came w/ the phone will be included.

Any questions just ask. I do not have feedback on here but I've dealt with members and I have feedback on HoFo (and it probably wouldn't be smart for me to scam someone on the forums of the company that cuts me a check every month)

Any questions, feel free to ask! Twitter or e-mail works
    Thanks guys!!

10-25-10 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD