Price: trade for 8520

Rate: 8.5\10. 8.5 because it is used and has scratches on the corners from normal use, but has a hard case on it now.

Comes with: original box, charger, manual, cd, phone and battery

Item Location: orlando florida

Shipping: i will ship free to you - you ship free to me. makes sence.

Contact: PM me here or PIN me. i have to get the 8520 in the mail before i send out my phone becuase i have no other phone. pictures upon request. i know it may be dumb for me to trade this, but you know how some of us can be haha. the phone must be unlocked. my bold is locked, but i will unlock it if neccisary. i dont have any feedback here, but we can discuss that privatly.
    i know most people wont go for it, but its worth a try. pics coming soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 07:05 PM
    Pics?Pics?Pics?
    09-07-09 12:54 AM
    sorry im trying to post them. pm me with your email address and ill send them in an email if thats okay.
    09-07-09 12:17 PM
    here we go. the 3rd picture looks like a scratch on the screen... its not its a hair on the phone. i will be glad to take more pictures bc these didnt turn out as good as i was hoping, and i had to resize them and everything. i can send full size pics in an email if you want.
    09-07-09 12:23 PM
    I see your in Orlando, I'm in Tampa I can get a BB 8520 to trade if you wanted to meet up.
    09-07-09 12:46 PM
    Okay ill do that if you want to. If there's any way you can make it out to orlando, ill give you an extra 20 bucks for the gas and trouble because I won't have much time to come out there. I could meet you right off international drive ( I work up there )

09-07-09 01:56 PM
    how long have you had the Bold? Whats the reason for you letting it go? I live in Kissimmee and am interested in the Bold.
    09-12-09 08:07 PM
    Im a T-Mo user so would need it unlocked
    09-12-09 08:08 PM
    OP= You interested in selling the bold outright?

Thanks
    09-13-09 06:10 PM
    How about an unlocked 8900?

09-14-09 07:40 AM
    Holy crap I forgot about this thread. I'm only letting it go because I get bored with things fast and really want the track pad and a smaller phone...and I like the curves keyboards better than the bold...

09-16-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD