Verizon 9650 Bold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM: BOLD 9650
    RATE:10/10
    PRICE:350.00 or Trade
    LOCATION; Livonia, MI.
    INCLUDES: BOX,MANUALS, CHARGER, ALL ATTACHMENTS,CASE
    SHIPPING:USPS

Just got this phone. CLean ESN Looking for something in the droid family for a trade. Not an Eris, preferably Incredible or Droid X. Might consider a Droid if cash is involved. NOt really sure on that though.
    08-11-10 10:27 AM
    Anyone? Any Trade offers?
    08-13-10 03:40 PM
    Original droid with desktop charger and verizon leather wrapped hard case. Even trade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 07:08 AM
    Original droid with desktop charger and verizon leather wrapped hard case. Even trade.

You consider that a fair trade?
    08-14-10 07:21 AM
    I consider it an offer. You asked. What's missing?

08-14-10 07:36 AM
    It's either cash or, a trade involving the phones listed above or one of the above and a little cash. Sorry not interested in an original droid.
    08-14-10 07:45 AM
    I have an original Droid, two seidio cases,an extra battery,siedio desktop cradle.. Pm if interested.. JK

08-14-10 11:44 AM
    I have an original Droid, two seidio cases,an extra battery,siedio desktop cradle.. Pm if interested.. JK

Sorry no thank you..

PS if anyone has one of the above mentioned phones, I am willing to add cash to the deal.
    08-14-10 11:47 AM
    Folks - please read the initial post. If you do not agree with it, move along. Consider this fair warning. No more off topic posts.

Also - OP please clarify - are you interested in 1st Gen Droid as the initial post states?
    08-14-10 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD